12.Wednesday

Scarlett P.O.V

I sat with my parts at breakfast and for the most part, we didn't talk, like most of the time we didn't. 

"Any plans for today?" My mom asked me and I shook my head.

"No," I said and my dad looked at me, angry like always.

"You're not going to sit around the house, if you do I'm going to make you clean." He said annoying me.

"Dad I'm not 15 I'm 24," I replied and he gave me a steamed look.

"I know how old you are, and I hope you know this is still my house." He said as I quickly ate any food on my plate.

"I'm going to the mall, I need some stuff for my room," I said standing and walking to my room when I heard the doorbell.

"Scarlett!" My dad yelled out angry like he fucking always was.

I can't image always letting myself be upset by someone that's not thinking of me in any way. I walked down the stairs and saw my dad standing next to Liam and I hide my shock.

"Scarlett, why didn't you let us meet this young man?" My dad said with a big stupid smile.

"Oh it's not her fault, we barely know each other but Otis is my best friend and roommate and he wanted me to check on her," Liam said with a smile.

"Any friend of Otis is a friend of mine, what's your name son?" My dad said shaking his hand firmly.

"Its Liam, but you can call me son!" He said making my dad laugh and super fake laugh.

"Do you live in this town?" My dad asked with a worried voice.

"Oh no, I was passing by and he asked me to check on the little girl, I mean lady, I mean lady." He said looking at me and he knew pass my blank face I was pissed off.

"You're a big guy, are you by any chance on the Hockey team with him?" My dad said stepping closer to him.

"I sure am Sir," Liam said with a smile.

"I'm going to the mall," I said again and my dad huffed looking at me annoyed and Liam looked at him.

"Wait damn it, you see two men talking don't you." He said before he turned and smiled at Liam.

"I can drive you there, I'm going past it and I wouldn't want you to get...lost." He said and my dad smiled.

"Good man." My dad laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Can I use the bathroom, it has been a long trip in my Porsche." He said and my dad's eyes got wide.

"Scarlett take him to the bathroom in my office, the really nice one." He said and I nodded for Liam to follow me.

He followed me up to the stairs two the second floor, and to the end of the hall. Liam walked close behind me and when I opened the door he looked around amazed at the big nice office. I locked the door and he turned looking at me.

"Sit," I said pointing to my dad's chair.

He sat down, and I quickly sat on top of him grinning myself down on him hard making him grunt. Liam sat forward softly kissing my neck trailing down to the stop of my button-down shirt. I looked around in his desk hoping to find a condom but I didn't find one.

"It's one in my pocket," Liam said sitting up and pulling it out of his pocket.

I sat up unbuttoning his jeans and pulling it down letting his erection free and my mouth almost watered at the sight of him this hard. I slipped the condom on and watched his dick twitch with every touch of my hand. His hands rubbed up against the side of me, and I pulled my shirt popping the buttons off of it, exposing my bra. His lips moved up and down my chest making me shiver a little. I pulled up my long skirt and pushed my panties to the side as I sat on top of his erection and slowly pressed down.

I grabbed his soft brown hair and pushed his head back softly kissing his neck as I moved my hips on him. His hands landed on my hips making me move faster as soft moans escaped my lips and deep grunts came from him.

"Why are you being so bad Kitten?" I asked him out of breath as my climax got closer.

"Maybe I want you to punish me, my Goddess." He whispered back grabbing my ass tight in his hands.

My hips moved in fast circles and when I pulled his mouth to mine the kiss was enough to get me there. I pulsed around him and as I did he held me close to him as he released as well, his face dug into my chest as his breath softly tingled my skin. He looked at me still holding me close to him and his cute face I could help but kiss his forehead and he smiled.

"Why don't you just admit how much you like me, Goddess?" He asked and I laughed.

"Because I can't start you most of the time, why are you are?" I asked him.

"Liam!" My dad.

I stood quickly forgetting that I just fucked Liam in his office, and I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. I pulled my broken shirt close and opened the door, ready to rush to my bedroom.

"Where's the bathroom?" Liam asked and I pointed to the only door in the room.

He rushed into it and I rushed down the hallway into my bedroom and locked the door behind me.

"Scarlett!" He yelled knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I said quickly looking for new close to wear.

"What are you doing? Where is Liam?" He asked jiggling my door handle.

"He's in your office, I need to change my clothes," I said and he huffed.

"Scarlett, I know he's a nice guy but don't try to seduce him or sleep with him, keep some class." He said annoying the hell out of me.

"I'm not, I don't like him, I just like Otis," I said as he walked away.

I changed into shorts and a tee-shirt and came out of my room seeing my dad standing next to his office as Liam walked out. His hair was still a mess and he tried to fix it when I looked at it.

"You two go ahead now, and Liam makes sure you tell Otis how nice everything is here and make sure he tells his dad." He said pushing me a little as he walked down with Liam.

We both walked out of the house together and we started down the street telling me he didn't park close to the place.

"Your dad is a fucking tool," Liam said laughing at his own joke.

"More than you know," I said and he smiled.

"SO to the mall?" He asked as we made it to his car, and fell into it and looked at him and smiled.

"No, I want you to see my 'Panic Room' today," I said and he gave me a nervous but excited smile.