~Chapter 4: Sunflower~

~one week time skip~

One week has past since I started living in the Avengers Facility, needless to say it's been nothing short of amazing. Bruce and I have gotten exponentially closer, naturally, the rest of the team began to notice, especially Bucky. Bucky would constantly tease me, calling me a "monsterfucker" and just being an overall dick. Bruce wasn't big fan of his behavior, he was surprisingly very protective of me, and I appreciated it.

Today was the usual day though, Tony, Bruce, and I were working in the lab, figuring out alien technology and whatnot. Not surprisingly though, Tony leaves Bruce and I alone in the lab, hoping something would happen. He's usually wrong though, nothing happens between us most of the time. We're both shy quiet nerds, but today I have other plans.

I casually stroll over to Bruce, resting my head on his shoulder, hoping to catch his attention. Of course he doesn't notice me though, I start playing with his chocolate curls, whispering basically directly in his ear, “Bruceyyy..Bruuuucceee.” Bruce finally snaps out of his dazed state, looking over to me, giving me a goofy grin, “Hey Liv.. sorry, I get lost in thought quite often,” he wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer, as the lab is chilly.  “How about we take a break?” I gaze into Bruce's eyes, a shocked look coming over his face. “A break?..” he asked, I can tell he doesn't take breaks very often, I grab his hand, dragging him out of the lab into the lounge area, and no one was there. “Must've been an emergency mission or something,” I shrug, pulling Bruce onto the couch, falling on top of him practically, I giggle and lean into his side. “Y'know a break isn't that bad after all..” he sighs contently, wrapping an arm around my waist, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

(Bruce's POV)

I adore this girl so much, the day I laid eyes on her she swept me off my feet. She's so perfect, and I wish I could really show how I feel to her. But the rest of the team constantly makes fun of her for liking me and it hurts my feelings. It's always Bucky, Tony, and Sam that do it too, especially Bucky, he's always kind of been a douche, but he's really been showing his true colors lately. Tony just teases her like a best friend, and Sam will just make sarcastic comments because that's what Sam does. Olivia spends a lot of time cooped up in the lab with me, and if she's not in the lab she's with Wanda. Wanda is such a sweet human being and treats her so well and it makes me happy. Liv is pretty quiet and anxious and she probably is intimated by us, and I can't blame her, I feel the same. They all have cool suits, big muscles, winning personalities and powers. She's a normal girl, a very intelligent one, but still normal. I wouldn't have her any other way though.

I look down at her and she's just smiling, cuddling into my side, I decided to try my best at being charming, but that's not my forte. “You're so cute Liv..” I speak in a soft voice, and the cutest blush goes across her face, she simply shakes her head no, hiding her face in my chest. “Aw come on that's so untrue,” I brush some curls away from her face, lifting her head closer to mine, “You're the most beautiful human being I've laid eyes on doll,” yeah I call her doll now, get over it. She nods softly and blushes, getting impossibly close to me. This is it, this is my chance to get her as mine, I gently slide my hand down to her hip, I lean my head down slowly, as I'm extremely nervous right now. I take a deep breath and give her a soft but passionate kiss. I feel her tense up at first, but she eventually relaxes into my arms. Smiling when I pull away.

(My POV)

I was minding my own business, cuddling Bruce, and all of a sudden he leans into kiss me. I was tense and nervous at first, but I eventually relaxed, running a hand through his hair. It was a minute or so kiss, but it felt amazing, it was shocking. But I pulled away from him with stupid little smile, “Thank you Bruce..” i mutter and snuggle into his side.

Not even seconds after I snuggled up to him all of the team burst out of a room off to the side. Tony in front, clapping loudly, a smirk devilish smirk across his face,“They finally kissed guys!”. The rest of the team was cheering and laughing as they got closer. “Finally, the sexual tension here was unbearable!” Nat says, leaning against the wall. They kept on making stupid, smug comments until I couldn't take it anymore. I run out of the room, tears welling in my eyes, “Olivia! Doll come back!” I hear Bruce yell, but I just ignore him. I lock myself in my room, before too long I hear Bruce cussing the team out. The room must be a security room, so that's how they saw us.

I then realize I didn't see one certain person in the group, and that was Wanda. I look up and see something red and whispy unlock my door, and Wanda was there. “Hey..” she mumbles and comes to sit down with me, “Im so sorry about the team crashing your moment, you and Bruce deserved it and they crashed it..” she shakes her head, pulling me in for a hug. “Thank you so so much Wanda, I love you so much thank you for being such a good friend..” I sniffle and hug her tight, not wanting to let go. “Of course Liv, but I think someone is here to see you,” she smiles and points to my door, and Bruce was there.

Wanda stands up and whispers something to Bruce, before she disappears. “Doll I'm so sorry about what happened back there..” he sighs, coming over to my bed and setting me into his lap. I open my mouth to respond to him, but he surprises me with a kiss. He grabs my face with one of his hands, the other at the small of my back. The kiss was long and sweet, before long I place my hands in his hair, I feel him smile into this kiss and he continues.

He always manages to make me feel better, even with simple things, he's my sunflower, and Im so happy I'm with him..