~Chapter 8: Smithereens~

(Bruce's POV)

It was the next morning, I woke up and was slightly scared by the change of surroundings. Before too long I noticed a sleeping beauty in my arms. Olivia was so peaceful asleep, usually she was in a constant state of low anxiety, she was always worried about something but that wasn't the case. She had the cutest little smile on her face with her head buried in my chest, I gently pet her hair and watched her sleep. The sun rays beaming into her room, the sunlight capturing her perfectly.

God I was so in love, completely and utterly in love with her. I began to notice her stirring around, and seconds later she was smiling lazily up at me. “Morning baby,” I whisper, pressing a kiss on her forehead. “Morning Brucey.." Olivia's voice was soft and kind of croaky,  her smile only widening more. 
“How'd you sleep last night princess?”
“Like a baby.”
“Not surprising.”

She just giggled at my response and sat up, stretching and getting up to find clothes. “Bruce you can't just sit there and stare at me all morning! I'm starving!” her voice was higher pitched than usual, meaning she was in a good mood. Olivia ended up grabbing my shirt and putting it on, following a pair of black sweatpants. “Liv how do you expect me to get dressed if you just took my shirt,” I shake my head, chuckling to myself.

“Bruce your room is right down the hall you can go grab one, or if its too much trouble you could always go shirtless,” she winked at me, walking back over to sit down next to me. “Well we both know I can't do that, so instead since you decided to steal my clothes you can go get me some,” I chuckled and patted her back, her face only a bit frustrated. “Fine Bruce!”, Olivia pouted and walked out of the room, exaggerating the door shutting.

(Normal POV)

Ugh, I can't believe Bruce! Making me, go out and grab HIS clothes. He should know since I'm his girlfriend, I'm gonna steal his clothes. But not even seconds of walking out of the door, the whole entire team was staring at me. I could feel my face heat up, scared to hear anything I rush into Wanda's room, slamming the door.

“Wanda help! The whole team was staring and I'm scared for all the comments,” I whisper yelled, Wanda closing her book and standing up to hug me. “It'll be fine, okay girl? If they say anything, me or your amazing boyfriend will shut them up,” Wanda rubbed my back for a second and let me go. “I know but what if Bruce hulks out? Or they don't listen?”, I began to panic, feeling vulnerable and sensitive. “Hey, calm down, we'll make sure it doesn't happen okay?” her tone calmed me, I took a deep breath and nodded.

“Okay Olivia, go do what you needed to do, I'm here if you need me alright?”, I nodded once more, and headed towards the door, turning around before exiting, “Was I really that loud?”
“Oh yes definitely, but its fine, no judgement,” she chuckled and picked up her book again. Leaving me on my own.

I rush down a few doors before getting to Bruce's, quietly opening his door, running in to grab a random pair of grey sweats and a random shirt he had on the floor, muttering, “Ugh why do men never clean their rooms..”. I exit the room, clothes in hand, but as I walking down the hall i couldn't escape the lewd comments. Bucky, of course, had to say something first, “Y'know with a voice as deep as yours, I wouldn't expect you to be such a whiny moaner,” he laughed at his joke, the team following.

Sam was next, “The whole state of New York heard and felt you two, the whole building was shaking and filled with Olivia's whines!” he slapped his knee from laughing so hard, him and Bucky exchanging a fist bump. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, I ran off to my room before being able to hear anything else. The door getting slammed shut behind me, Bruce clearly looking concerned. “H-here you go Bruce,” I sniffle and shove his clothes into his arms, looking away from him.