~Chapter 6: Alone Together~

(My POV)

Bruce pulled away from my lips, a dorky smile plastered across his face. "You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me..." he whispered to me, his large hands holding my face softly, kissing my forehead. "So do we tell the team or do we just keep it private for awhile?", I ask sweetly, it's a valid question, I mean the team has been up our asses the moment we were alone together. "I think we should wait awhile, let us get used to eachother first," he responds, sparkle in his eyes. I could tell he felt the same way I did, no one kisses someone like that just cause. I simply nod and lean in for a quick kiss. "Well I'm not sure about you but I'm starved," I giggle, standing up, walking out of his room, Bruce not far behind.

Just to our luck though, it was around 12:30 and the whole team was up and talking, and them seeing us come out of his room didn't help either. Of course Bucky was the first to make a tasteless comment. "We better not be getting any green babies running around here in a few months," he smirked at me, winking before taking a sip of whatever was in his glass. Bucky's comment made a few laughs and chuckles come out of the team, Wanda was unamused though. "You all, especially Bucky, need to quit making fun of them, be happy for them. Imagine how Bruce and Olivia feel, you've made the poor girl cry before for pete's sake. Leave them alone," Wanda seemed just as ticked off as we both were, she's usually pretty quiet, so her saying something, especially like that, is pretty shocking. The team went silent, you could practically hear crickets.

Bucky was as red as a tomato, he was mad. "Hows it feel Buck?" I chuckle, walking over to pat his shoulder, his face only getting redder. It's amusing really, I smile to myself usually just letting him make his comments. I stroll over to Bruce, sitting down in his lap, his face looking dumbfounded. I shrug it off and move around in his lap, making myself more comfortable, Bruce only getting more flustered. The team got too busy talking again to notice, which is a pleasant surprise because usually by now there would be raunchy comments. I turned my head to look at Bruce, his expression still confused and slightly red, at this point I took it to concern.

I could already feel my insecurities about my body and weight creeping up on me, “Bruce am I too heavy for you?” I ask nervously scared for the answer. Deep down I know he'd never say anything to hurt me but that "what if?.." is still there. “No baby you're fine, in fact this is perfect, but I you know I don't have a lot of romantic experience..” he sighs and shakes his head, gripping my hips gently. I was about to respond to him, before I got caught of guard by him whispering to me, “But I'd enjoy this more if we were by ourselves..” the tone in his voice completely threw me off, it was so dark, so deep, and almost intimidating. It didn't scare me though, it shocked me because he's never like this. Well, except for this morning, which still has me confused.

Lately Bruce has been a lot more sensual and close, and it's so weird because not even a week ago he was too scared to even touch me, but now he's kissing my neck and holding me. I don't hate it it's just..odd. “Who says we can't get up and go?” I smirk softly, responding to him. I'm trying to follow along and pretend I'm calm, but my heart is really going 90 miles a minute. I would die for this man, seriously, he's made me experience so much happiness within this week of being with him, than I have in years, cheesy I know but it's the truth. I look around, waiting for the moment when the team is completely caught up in their own little world before Bruce and i make a move. As I've said, they never know when to shut their stupid mouths. All of them have made at least one untasteful comment, except Wanda, she's my only good friend here, which I'm fine with.

Finally, they're all laughing at something Tony said, none of them paying attention to us. I grab his hand,  Bruce standing up abruptly and following me to my room, which now that i think about, I'm not sure he's even seen. I open the door to my chilly room that has a warm vanilla lavender scent inviting us in, Bruce shutting the door behind him, locking it. “So this is where I sleep,” I comment jokingly, my hand panning across the room, posters, soft lighting, and a large tapestry for decoration. Bruce goes to my center of my room, sitting down on my soft bed, “It matches you perfectly,” he mutters his voice dark and low again, pulling me into his lap, his lips returning to my neck just like this morning.

(Bruce's POV)

When I woke up this morning, my brain was focused on one thing and one thing only, my baby doll Olivia. Of course she's always on my mind, but this, this was different. I wasn't thinking about working on science projects with her, it was thoughts of me kissing her rough and hearing her whine my name. At first it wasn't bothering me, interrupting my train of thought. Before I knew it though, it consumed my thoughts and it was all I could think of. So now here we are, my lips locked onto Olivia's neck, leaving faint little red marks behind, a strain of whines escaping her mouth. Before long I heard a soft “Bruce..mm!”, which only made me crave her more. She shifted in my lap, clearly trying to get more friction, it only made me growl and nip at her neck more intensely. It's clear neither of us have gotten intimate in a long, long time, which only makes us being alone together like this more special..

A/N// Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been awhile since I updated, I didn't have wifi for nearly a month and since I've had it I haven't been too motivated to write, but here we are! Warning, next chapter WILL be smutty.