~Chapter 1: SOS~

~introduction~

So, my name is Olivia, and I'm sort of a genius. When I was in first grade, I was considered a gifted student. By the time I was in 4th, I was reading college level books. But my favorite subject is science. Science has, and always will be my favorite subject. No doubt about it. So when I stared getting 1st place in all the science fairs, representing our schools science program, and much much more. Tony Stark, THE Tony Stark started to notice.

~end introduction~

As I came home from school one day, I open the door to my apartment. Seeing TONY STARK sitting on the couch talking to my mother. "Why hello, you must be Olivia?" he turns to me and asks. I nod awkwardly in response. "I was just talking to your mother about how absolutely brilliant you are, and how me and Dr. Banner could really use a young mind like you in the science department at the Avengers facility upstate" he gives me a cocky smile, a slight blush washing over my face as he mentions Dr. Banner. Oh yeah, I have a huge crush on Bruce Banner. Ever since pictures of him have been out I instantly fell in love.

"Mr. Stark told me he's been paying close attention to you since you've been representing the schools science program" My mom looks at Tony and then me. I look at both of them, not really knowing what to say. Tony notices this and whispers for my mom to leave. She does so and goes off to her room, leaving me and Tony Stark, Iron Man, alone in a room together.

He gestures me to sit down next to me and i follow suit, scared to defy him. "So you're Olivia Darlene Ware? You're the science genius at your school, yes?" he asked a rhetorical question. "So your mother tells your 18th birthday is in a few days, I came to an agreement with her that once you become an adult, you can make the decision to come work with Dr. Banner and i" his tone was serious, almost acting like I couldn't turn down the offer.

The redness spreads like paint across my face again once he mentions Bruce. He smirks at my reaction, taking notice. "You like Bruce don't you?" his smirk becomes more obvious, and I respond stupidly. "Yeah, I take quite a liking for Dr. Banner, I mean what sensible female wouldn't? He's attractive AND extremely smart."

Tony chuckles at my response, "Well I'm sure the decision won't be too hard for you then, call me once you turn 18 with your decision" he gives me a card with his number, and leaves his hand out for me to shake. I grab his hand and smile, maybe it won't be too difficult. "Thank you for stopping by Mr. Stark, I'll take your offer into consideration" I try and stay calm and collected, while my heart is doing cartwheels.

"Nice to meet you too Ms. Ware" he stands up and leaves the apartment. It feels as if like my whole world has been sepia and someone turned on the technicolor. As soon as Tony leaves I scream at the top of my lungs "MOM!!! IM GOING TO WORK WITH TONY STARK AND BRUCE BANNER!!" I practically start crying and collapse into my mom's arms. "Im so proud of you sweetheart, I knew your intelligence would get you somewhere someday" she holds me tight as I cry into her chest. I haven't been this happy since I met fall out boy, my favorite band. I pull away from my mom and enter my room. Laying on my bed and thinking about this all. I get to meet Dr. Bruce Banner. my favorite scientist as well as piece of eyecandy of all time.

After dinner and a shower, I enter my bedroom, smiling at my Bruce poster above my bed. Falling asleep with a huge smile on my face. Sleeping perfectly content in the first time in a long time.

~time skip to my birthday, February 2nd~

I wake up, realizing today is my 18th birthday, decision day. I roll over and check the time on my phone, 10:45. I get out of bed, seeing my mom making pancakes in the kitchen. "Happy birthday olivia.." she smiles and pulls me in for a hug, I sit down at the island, replying to dm's and snap streaks before a stack of pancakes appear in my face.

My mom leans on the island, a smile plastered onto her face. "So what do you want to do today liv?", "Hm well I wanna go shopping at Target and hot topic, and there's a really cool science museum that opened down town a few months back, and I want to go out to dinner, then tell Mr. Stark about my decision"

"So you've already made your decision huh?" my mom's smile only turns more into a smirk, "Yep.." I nod in response while eating my pancakes.
"Mr. Stark told me if you say yes that the only things you'll need to pack are clothes, and that Wanda and Natahsa will take you shopping for room decorations because you'll be living in the avengers facility"

I stop eating and my jaw drops, Wanda Maximoff and Natahsa Romanoff? Taking, ME, shopping for decor to move into the avengers facility. "Wow he really was prepared for me to say yes" I laugh a bit and finish my food, setting the plate in the sink.

"Get dressed, we can leave to go shopping very soon!" my mom tells across the apartment as I walk into my room. I mess with my hair in the mirror and change into a pair of light wash jeans, a black fall out boy shirt, a black jacket with captain America's shield on the back, and a pair of checkered vans. Smiling at my soon to be old room before leaving it for one of the last times.

~time skip to the end of the day~

I drag into my room, shopping bags in hand. Setting them down on the ground. I sit on my bed and pull out the card Tony gave me. I type in the number and dial it, taking a deep breath before hitting the call button. It rang for a bit before he answered. "Hello Olivia" I can feel his satisfied smile through the phone, "Well hello Mr. Stark, so after a few days of thinking, I made my final decision" I jump a bit in anticipation. "Which is?" , "I will be accepting your offer and joining you and Dr. Banner!" I can't hold back my excitement and practically yell. "Well kid, that's absolutely wonderful, get to packing and I'll have happy come pick you up at 10:30." he stays calm, even though I can feel his happiness. "Thank you so much Mr. Stark, I won't disappoint you!", "Im sure you won't.."

Before I can reply the phone hands up, "Shit it's 8:30.." I check the time and and quickly start packing, going to tell my mom the decision and the details, I pack all my posters and clothing, and some personal objects. My new life starts in less than 2 hours, and I get to meet my biggest crush of all time..