the truth

el's pov
the bell rang and it was now lunch time.
el heard some rumors about max and
how she was gay, but el didn't want to believe them she wanted to hear it from max personally. el did like girls but only a little bit, because she also liked boys too. she walked
to the cafeteria and sat with the party.
she saw that max was sitting next to mike and she got suspicious. she got her lunch and
sat next to max.
"hi max!" she said with a big smile, "and hi michael.." she said changing her tone and frowning.
max smiled back "hi el, how has your day been so far?" she asked looking into el's beautiful
brown eyes that she loved.
"well it's been pretty good besides the fact that i heard people say mean things about you." she said looking down.
"el we need to go talk, alone." max said looking at el then back at the boys. she grabbed el's hand gently and led her out into the school hall. el felt a weird feeling in her stomach, but it was also a good feeling. max also felt that feeling. "look el i-im gay, i like girls."
"oh.." el said looking down to hide her blushing cheeks. "me too." she mumbled.
max smiled uncontrollably and blushed just like the brunette. max picked up el's chin and kissed her. she felt the butterflies explode in her stomach as she kissed the girl.
el felt butterflies everywhere, maybe el liked max but she didn't want to admit it, because she knew that she would be more of a freak to the school. el deepened the kiss by cupping the redheads cheeks.
"el i like you, a lot." max admitted.
"i-i don't know max." el said looking at the ground again, yes she still had feelings for mike but she also liked max too, she's had a
tiny crush on her since she met her.
"that's fine el, take your time." max said smiling.
"thank you." el smiled back as she walked back to the cafeteria.
max's pov
max and el walked back to the cafeteria together and sat down. they were smiling like idiots.
"hey lovebirds, what you smiling for?" dustin asked the two with a laugh.
"yeah what happened in the hall?" mike asked.
"nothing and it's none of your business michael." el said glaring at mike.
"fine. be that way then." mike said scoffing and leaving the cafeteria.
"what's his problem?" lucas laughed while he ate his lunch.
max glared at lucas and chuckled, "did you forget that mike broke el's heart?"
"ohhh, yeah i totally forgot.." lucas chuckled.
"el do you wanna leave?" she asked the brunette.
"mhm!" el replied getting up and taking max's hand. once el grabbed her hand max felt as if she was in heaven, yeah they kissed
just a few minutes ago but it felt amazing to max, she wanted to do things like this everyday.
general pov
the school day was finally over. max walked to her locker to see that el was waiting for her. max smiled and grabbed all her stuff, "so what are you waiting for?"
"well i wanted to ask you if you would like to come over today, like right now." el asked nervously.
"yeah of course, i would love to do that." max smiled again.
"yay! hurry up we gotta go!" el smiled brightly as max put her stuff into her backpack.
max slung her backpack over her shoulder and started walking with el to the bike racks.
they didn't know what was to come next.