5 | We're Definitely Not Alone

River shut the door before sitting down on the bed. A tear rolled down her cheek. She hadn't been in his room for a long time. She misses him so much. After he's death, she blamed herself for not being powerful enough to save him. She was his savior, but she had failed at saving him.

She turned to face his bedside table seeing a picture frame with them holding hands after the bank mission. Turns out one of the media had captured it. She smiled as she wiped her tears, "I miss you soo much. I hope you know that." Her hearing must have been playing tricks on her as she heard a faint chuckle behind her. She snapped her gaze seeing an empty space, confused. I must be really tired. She sighed.

Little did she know Ben was there. He was stunned to see her turn around as he chuckled. He waved his hand in front of her. "Rivs can you hear me?" Her gaze fixed on the picture again.

A familiar tune then started. She placed the frame down, glancing at the door making sure it was close.

Tryin' to get away into the night

She began smiling as she stood up from the bed.

And then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say

She wrapped her arms around herself swaying to the music. Ben watched her with amusement, giggling.

I think we're alone now. There doesn't seem to be anyone around

Ben stopped leaning against the wall and walked in front of her. He then giggled before dancing to the music. He was glad she couldn't see him as he was horrible at making up dance moves. At one point, he did the wave with his arm.

I think we're alone now. The beating of our hearts is the only sound

River twirled herself, laughing.

Look at the way. We gotta hide what we're doing' Cause what would they say if they ever knew what we're doin'

River took a self portrait of Ben holding it. She then spun around looking at the picture. She stopped and plopped onto the bed, trying to recover from the dizziness. She laid there still holding the picture frame. She laughed lightly as she stared at the photo panting from spinning around too fast.

Running just as fast as we can. Holdin' onto one another's hand

Ben looked at her before laying down next to her. He turned to face her, observing her. She stared into his picture laughing lightly. She pulled the picture with one hand, hugging it, while the other rested next to her. Ben smiled before placing his hand on top of hers. Even though he couldn't feel her, and neither can she, he was satisfied to finally see her.

The song continued as they both listened to the lyrics and their siblings making a lot of noise. The music abruptly stopped as thunder interrupted it.

River shot up, placing the picture on his bed before running out of his room. All of the metal now began getting thrown, almost as if a giant magnet is forcing them to. What the heck.

We're definitely not alone now. She thought to herself as she came face to face with a blue, almost blackhole like, in the air.