10 | Tattoos

The siblings looked up at from the staircase waiting for their father's order. He then closed the book as Vanya blew on the whistle. They began running with Luther taking the lead.

Diego pushed passed River before before running ahead of Luther. Five then spatial jumped in front of Diego, taking the lead. "That not fair! He's cheating!" Diego yelling, earning a reply from their father. "He adapted," River didn't want to let Five win. So she waved before disappearing and appearing in front of Five.

That was a nice trick she learned from training. She knew she could do way more but she wasn't powerful enough to do yet.

River watched as Diego was getting tattooed. Grace tried to reach out to Diego but he flinched away. He was clearly mad that their mom has let Reginald do this.

River bit down her lips getting scared. Her hands began shaking, a nervous habit that she adapted. She sat between Luther and Ben. Both of them quickly noticed her shaking. Before Luther could do anything, he could see Ben grabbing her hand, holding onto it. River turned to Ben, giving him a smile.

Luther looked away trying to distract his attention. River squeezed Ben's hand tighter. It was clear that getting a tattoo was painful. But she didn't expect to be getting them at a young age.