16 | Where's Klaus?

Guess who did 2 chapters before they started their hw?? me 😃🖐🏼 so enjoy this 🦭 see y'all in a couple of weeks 😏

River shot up from Ben's bed after hearing gun shots. "Fuck fuck fuck!" she quickly tried to get out of the bed but managed to tangle up her legs, falling face first on the floor. "Oh god it's been such a long time, HOW DO I DO THIS?!?"

River tried sobering herself up by smacking her face. Ok River. Breathe. As the hun shot stopped, she quietly opened the door revealing an empty hallway. She slowly creeped into the longer area with her hands glowing. To tell you the truth, she didn't know what she was going to do ones she face the culprit.

Luther and Allison ran passed her and quickly got into action. "Well okay, you beat me to it," she quickly charged at the large teddy bear man. She kicked him in the back before sending off a huge blast. This did a number on him as he smacked River across the room.

"Ah shit," River stood up from the now broken chair as her siblings fight off the man. Then they began arguing. Again. "Aye, could you guys piss off we're about to die!" As soon as she got up, she was forced down again. Bullets filled the room as River crawled across the floor.

"Hey! Guys?" Vanya! River ran back to the room using her powers to shove Vanya out of the way. That probably hurt. River apologized before getting ready to fight. She charged at the man, hands glowing before it reached his stomach.

Hazel stumbled back. River shifter her energy to her shin before kicking him in the face knocking him down. Hazel lifted the table up and threw it to River. The table meet her body knocking her down. "Hey! That was a dirty move you piece of shit!"

Before she could get back to fighting, Luther caught his attention. "Don't steal my fight Luther!" River grumbled. "Oh shoot Vanya! You okay?" River dashed towards Vanya helping her stand up quickly finding an escape.

"Okay stay here," River peeked out and saw Luther was still fighting the intruder. She ran up the stairs trying to find the other masked intruder. Then to her surprise, Luther got K.O. "That's not good," She mumbled to herself quickly hiding as she hears footsteps.

When Cha Cha got to her vicinity, she forced her energy as much as she can to form a blade around her hand. River quickly stabbed the girl in the shoulder. Cha Cha let out a scream but not being bother by it as she grabbed River by the collar and threw her off the second floor.

"You bitch!" River flew backwards, hoping that she hasn't used up all her energy. River tightly shut her eyes waiting for her back to meet the floor. But it never did. She looked down and saw the silver energy catching her fall. As she was about to celebrate, the chandelier collapsed on Luther.

River loved witnessing that but soon felt bad as she saw blood gushing out of his cuts. "Um what the fuck..." The siblings watched as the chandelier ripped Luther's clothes off his body. River sat on the floor staring at him. After Luther stared at Allison he changed his gaze to River.

He was expected River to looked disgusted but when their eyes met, he was greeted with pity. He was surprised it wasn't disgust but seeing River pity him made Luther feel worse. He would've rather have her be disgusted than pity his situation. Little does he know, she went through way worse with their father than he had.

They watch his back as he left their sight. "Did you know?" River shook her head before grabbing Diego's helping hands. They were all caught by surprise and hasn't said a word. Diego and River's attention were interrupted by Grace humming. Diego ran upstairs with River limping behind him.

When they got, their mother was acting odd. The pair watched as she began sewing into her skin. River felt a lump on her throat. She watched as Diego kneel down in front of hair and began cutting into her skin. River couldn't stand the sight as tears fell down on her face. She turned her back on them and heading for their rooms.

River wiped her tears away. Then she began opening every door. "Klaus?" Ben perched up and ran towards the voice. "Rivs! The man took him!" panic rose up in her as she scanned every room looking for her brother.

"Klaus where the hell are you!" Ben was screaming at her but as usual, no one heard him. He watched River freak out as she stood in the middle of the hallway whipping her head around.

Ben reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder in efforts to calm her down. River whipped her head towards him and furrowed her brows. "Ben?" she didn't know what it was but a sense of comfort and familiarity filled her. Then she was brought back to reality when she heard yelling down stairs.

Ben watched dumbfounded as she rushed out of the hallway. "How did she-" He gazed down at his hand and punch the wall, only for his arm to go through.