Chapter five

Diamond POV

During basketball I saw Elijah standing by the door watching us so you know I had to flick him off to get him mad. He walked up to coach and said something to her while looking at me 'Diamond your free to go they need you up front or something but you owe me some runs' coach said while I walked to the door not waiting for Elijah to catch up with me.

After we got into the hall he picked me up and carried me to the locker room for noooo mf reason. 'Why the fuck you flick me off diamond' he said while I rolled my eyes at him 'don't disrespect me igh' he grabbed me by my neck and put me against the locker 'o-okay' I said lowly.

'It's okay sir or daddy for you' then he let me go and I scooted away from him, 'awww your scared mamas' he said while laughing and he sits on the bench 'come here rn' he demanded which I complied to quickly cause I was scared and so turned on.

As soon as I got to him he bent me over he's knees and pulled my shorts down 'stooooop' I screamed at him 'you sure cause your body is saying something else' he said then smacked my ass hella hard which made me tear up 'w-why would you do that' I said 'you have twenty spanks keep count or I will restart' he told me.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

'Ow please stoop' I cried out to him 'were not finished' and with that he gave me my last few hits and I was a crying mess. He moved his hand down to my clit and slowly rubbed it in a circular motion,then slowly inserted a finger which had me a moaning mess. Soon inserted another finger and started to finger me faster and faster.

'Yes yes please don't stop daddy'I said while moaning loudly 'keep it down they can here you babygirl' he whispered in my ear never stopping 'right there don't sto' with that I went up to cloud mf nine. 'Did you just cum' he said and I looked up to him shyly and nodded.

Spank.dont.spank.ever.spank.cum.
spank.without.spank.permission.spank spank spank

'I'm sorry' I said crying my eyes out 'get dressed' he said while trowing me off of him and leaving. Did I just get used?Was this a joke to him?Do I still meet him after class? Soon after all my questions I changed into a whole new outfit and went to my car to get food off campus.

 Did I just get used?Was this a joke to him?Do I still meet him after class? Soon after all my questions I changed into a whole new outfit and went to my car to get food off campus