Chapter seven

I went to my window so I could yell at this dumbass that could have gotten me in trouble. 'Wtf is wrong with you stupid ' I whispered yelled while he pushed me aside and looked around.

'Dang wouldn't expect your room to be like this' he says while I rolls my eyes 'don't roll your eyes at me unless it's when I'm hitting it from the back and the side' he said while smirking at me

'Dang wouldn't expect your room to be like this' he says while I rolls my eyes 'don't roll your eyes at me unless it's when I'm hitting it from the back and the side' he said while smirking at me. 'Why are you here?' I questioned him ' to visit ig' saying while walking to my bed ' please leave it's late' I asked nicely 'no thanks bbg' he winks 'fine' I say throwing my arms up 'you know your not allowed to wear that out' he kinda yelled ' yes I am' I said a little louder.

He stalks up to me slowly like his the predator and I'm his pray. I back up into to stupid wall like damnit 'your mines and will listen to what I say got that?' I nodded my head slowly 'words diamond' he demanded 'o-okay' and with that he left and jumped from my window jk but no he climbed down.

With him leaving he left me with all my thoughts and to think about what all has just happened and what I'm gonna do.What did he mean I'm his I'm no ones and why do I get that way with him. I just need some rest no no this is just a dream.

Sorry this is short y'all :( was busy today...