Chapter 20

Next day
I woke up in the bed and surprisingly next to him even though I don't remember anything from last night, but I get up to do all my hygiene and go to the closet to choose a fit I changed in my room cause I thought he was sleep but I was wrong. 'You look nice you should wear less clothes often' he said while laughing and then I threw a shoe at him and closed the closet door so I could finish getting dressed.

 'You look nice you should wear less clothes often' he said while laughing and then I threw a shoe at him and closed the closet door so I could finish getting dressed

Fit for the day ^

After getting done with getting dressed I go to make breakfast which is  yummmmyyyy but I didn't know what to make so I asked my Instagram followers French toast or pancakes, and they chose French toast yum.
One hour later
When I'm done eating this big headed ahh lil boi decided to come and see what I was doin so I decided I was gonna ignore him hehehh.
He comes and sits by me and tells me good morning but I don't say nun and then he has the audacity to put his hand on my thigh and RUB it at the same time. I'm still ignoring him and as this is happening he is getting more mad 'what the hell is your problem' he said still didn't say anything so he grabbed me by my neck then I started bustin out laughing cause my neck ticklish ash.
Hey y'all just sum light and Christmas break is hereeee :)  12/20/19