Chapter Fifteen

As I was running i was thinking of all types of shit such as my 'father' and how he beat and left my mother which made me cry harder which made it even more difficult to see. Then how So many people hurt me and left me.

Running I didn't notice I was in the street as I was looking around to see where I was there was a car coming straight at me and for some reason I couldn't move my stoopid legs, out of no where there was this person who pushed me out the way and made me hit my head. I got up slowly because my head was POUNDING soooooo bad and when I got up I looked around to see if I could see the person who pushed me to beat- I mean thank them.Looking around I spotted the person that pushed me and they were laying on the side walk lifeless I walked to them and bent down to get a better look at them and it was a cute guy i'm not even gonna cap.

I starred at him for a moment not in a weird way tho I put a finger under he's nose to see if he was still breathing and he was which was a good thing. There was a stick next to me and so I grabbed it and poked him with it several times to see if he would move and he didn't so I tried to pick him up which i failed badly. I yelled for someone to help me and no one did stupid mfs .

After life half an hour he woke up you could say I was thinking about doing one of those disney move things and kissing him to get him up but I didn't he might have aids *shrugs*. After he woke up I called 911 to get him checked out and while he was doing that I was on my phone.

Hey y'all I know I been gone but I literally typed this in class lol 😆