Chapter sixteen

Five months later
It's been a while since the 'incident' you could say and I haven't seen or contacted that guy since, I feel that I should of got his contact information to thank him but it's to late now.

Today is Saturday thankfully and I don't have school or any plans so I can just sit back and relax. 'Hears the door' I spoke to soon sadly, I walk to the door slowly hoping they go away which probably won't happen. I have a brilliant idea I run and turn all the lights off and walk to the door again to see if they left and the person I see looks familiar but I can't figure out who they are.
' I know your in there you just turned the lights off' he says
'No one is here' I say like a dumb ass
So I open the door for him 'who are you?and what do you want?' I question him ' are you diamond?' He asked 'no but I know who she is so why you asking for her?' I asked tilting my head to the side to see another angle to figure him out ' The doctors told me she lives here and that I'm allowed to stay with her since I'm unable to take care of myself' he smirks. I look outside to see how he got here and there was a a BMW so I look at him like he's stupid 'How did you get here then' I point to the car and he laughs ' my driver drove me here' he said 'why can't HE take care of you' I questioned him now being annoyed ' because I don't pay him to take care of me but to drive me' he shrugs and walks into my house.

This  nig- I mean this man got me messed up 'ayo how you gone walk up in my place and not tell me your name/who are you and how old are you' I said a little louder then my other sentences. He walks up to me slowly which I don't get why and gets close to my face and says ' I'm gonna be your worse nightmare' and winks at me.

Hope you enjoyed:)