"She makes better oatmeal than you"

↬✩↫

                          ↬✩↫

Diego had driven the three downtown,  close to a river that happen to have a payphone not too far away. While Diego went toward the water, Blair decided she'd give him some time to think by going over and pushing some coins into the phone. Brenn answered on the second ring.

"Blair?" the eleven year old said onto the phone, her voice was shaky and she sniffled.

"Brenn, what's wrong?" she asked worried.

"They're making fun of me again" Brenn said as she started to cry.

"Did you tell them to leave you alone?" Blair asked as she shook her head.

"It just made it worse. Can you come get me?" Brenn asked as Blair blinked.

"You're two hours away love, you really want me to?" she asked her sister.

"Yes please, I miss you" Brenn said as Blair's eyes softened .

"Okay start packing up, i'll be there in three hours tops" Blair said.

"I love you" Brenn said into the phone with a sniffle.

"I love you too, it's gonna be okay" and with that, she hung up and walked back over to Diego's car where he'd now been looking at the radio.

"Something happened at Griddys, you coming?" Diego asked her.

"Could you swing me by the apartments? I've gotta grab my car and go pick up Brenn" Blair said as she circled around the car.

"What? It's not over till like three more days I thought?" Diego asked confused, looking over the hood at Blair.

"Those little bastards are picking on her again" Blair glared.

"Again? Jesus, we should just show them a lesson" Diego said.

"I'm tempted to" Blair said as they got back into the car.

"Blair, Diego thank you for joining us. We have decided on, drum roll, waffles" Klaus spoke as he patted on the backseat.

"I'm gonna drop you off at the bus stop, not too far from Blair's. I've gotta get back to work" Diego spoke as he dug through his glove box.

"Breaking bones and cracking skulls?" Klaus asked with a laugh.

"Saving lives baby" Diego answered him, pulling on his leather mask.

"And what do you do while this goes on Blairy-o? Cheer him on?" Klaus asked her.

"Egh, sometimes. I'm kinda the get away driver though" she shrugged her shoulders with a grin.

"Well I guess it's frozen waffles again" Klaus spoke, looking at the space next to him. Diego and Blair glanced backwards to see who he was talking to but only saw no one. Sharing a look, Diego quickly drove off toward the apartments.