"Breath for me."

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked loudly as all of the siblings plus Blair and Brenn climbed out of the car into the snow, peering up at the large farm that had a large blue light above it, similar to Va...

"You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked loudly as all of the siblings plus Blair and Brenn climbed out of the car into the snow, peering up at the large farm that had a large blue light above it, similar to Vanya when she used her power.

"Well, the correlation is high." Five stated as Brenn looked up at it.

"Yeah, well, nothing surprises me at this point." the woman spoke while pulling her leather jacket closet to her. The side door threw open as a blonde woman ran out with a shut gun in hand.

"Why does everyone wanna kill us?" Brenn groaned as Blair and Allison pushed the small girl behind them.

"Sissy! Sissy!"

"Get back! Get back! All of you!"

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked as she held a hand up to stop her from shooting at any of them.

"Carl." was all Sissy could say as she held the gun tightly.

"What did he do to you?" Vanya asked worried, Blair elbowed Allison with a knowing look, though she knew it was far from the right time.

"He's... he's dead." Sissy said as she breathing shaky, "Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him? Vanya, what the hell did you do to my son?"

"We don't have time for this." Diego said as he walked forward.

"Where do you think you're going mister?" Sissy asked as she aimed the gun at him.

"Oh, hell no." Blair said as the marched forward.

"To help your son." Diego spoke to her annoyed.

"Get that away from him before I do it myself." Blair threaten her, the look in her eye was enough to scare a whole army of demons, Sissy put the gun away from him.

"Look. Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and my sister in law, and her younger sister." Vanya spoke quickly as Sissy stared at each of them in shock.

"Ma'am." Luther said awkwardly while offering her a wave.

"Where you lyin to me? The whole time?" Sissy asked Vanya with looked of disbelief across her blood shot eyes.

"Of course not!" Vanya defended herself quickly and inched closer, "Look I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorist. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then... who are you?" Sissy asked through a pained voice.

"The only one who can help Harlan." Vanya said knowingly toward her lover.

The group all got into the farm to see a young boy in the air with a large energy swarming around him.

"Well, that doesn't look right." Brenn said with a clear of her throat, Allison gave Blair's hand a squeeze