"I'll be damned if I ever let men tell me what to do."

"Allison, Ally

"Allison, Ally." Blair grumbled as she held her head in pain, shaking Allison's slightly next to her as Klaus and Diego grumbled awake next to them.

"Are you okay?" Vanya asked as she ran toward them, her bare feet slapping against the cold floor as the sun hit each of them.

"Feel like someone shoved a whole box of tissues up my nose." Blair said as she held Diego's ankle, refusing to stand as she held her head.

"Physically or emotionally?" Klaus moaned in pain as he sat up on his elbowed.

"You're alive." Diego said in shock as he looked up at his sister.

"In what world could anyone kill Vanya Hargreeves?" Blair spoke out loud as she patted Allison knee in comfort.

"Did we save the world, or what?" Klaus asked with a blink of his forest green eyes.

"I think so." Allison spoke confidently as she pulled herself to a sitting position, "Blair, come on."

"I'm not moving." she announced a shes continued to hold her head.

"Kennedy's a few minutes away." Diego said as he looked at the stop watch, causing Blair to groan loudly, "I can still save him."

"No, Diego wait!" Allison yelled as Blair sat up, blood from her nose stained across her face.

"Diego Hargreeves! I'll chop your ball sack off!" Blair announced as she stumbled to her feet before falling over, "Never mind, legs are still numb."

"Hey honey boy." Blair spoke as she stumbled into the room, leaving the others down stairs as she spilt some of the soup on her from the slight stumble, "I made three year old tomato soup."

"My favorite." Klaus mumbled, he had a sad energy over his head with Ben gone. Blair couldn't imagine spending over thirty years of your life with someone and then never seeing them ever again, she'd only spend twenty minutes with Ben and found herself missing him horrible, she couldn't imagine how Klaus was feeling.

"We're famous, all over the tv." Blair said while sitting next to him with a wide eyed look, "Kinda cool, don't you think?"

"The coolest." Klaus said to her with a sad smile as Blair touched his hand.

"Hey, i'm here for you, you can talk to me, I swear." she reminded him with a squeeze of his much paler and skinnier hand, "I know this is hard, but we can get though it, together I mean."

"Blair-o." Klaus giggled as he sat up with a sigh, "What a angel."

"Yeah and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. I mean it's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here." Allison was in a frantic and emotional rant as Klaus and Blair made their way down the steps. Blair left Klaus's side to rub her wife's back comfortingly.