"Never turn out like your sister."

"Blair! You're leaving me!" Brenn yelled as she attempted to catch up with her sister, running as fast she could

"Blair! You're leaving me!" Brenn yelled as she attempted to catch up with her sister, running as fast she could. Blair didn't care at the moment, as terrible as that sounded. All she cared about was running through the apartment complex, surly waking everyone with the loud clicks of her heels. Scanning the numbers Five told her, searching for the right one.

"Here!" Blair announced as she drug Brenn into the door, slamming it loudly.

"Diego! Diego!" she yelled out, swinging open the first door she found.

There he was.

Half way out of the bed as she saw him, a squeal leaving her lips as she launched herself at him. Diego couldn't see very well due to the lack of light and the sudden waking up. Letting out a battle cry he threw the figure on top of him onto the ground, attacking them, search for wrist.

"Y'all done?" Brenn asked as she turned on the light, revealing Blair looking at him in shock.

"What the hell was that, Tarzan?" she asked before he collapsed on top of her in a hug.

"Where have you been? Stupid." Diego said as he hugged her tightly.

"Getting married... you?" she asked while squeezing him.

"Breaking away from the emotionally insane." he said as they let go, crawling off of her to pull her off the ground to hug her once more.

"Should have taken me with you." Blair said as he laughed, rubbing the back of her head while holding her close to him.

"Wish I would have." he admits.

"Excuse me?" a english accent spoke up making the two pull away to see a darker girl in the bed he was once in, "Am I interrupting?"

"Who are you?" Blair asked, the slightest bit of defense in her tone.

"I'm Lila, who are you?" she asked with a attitude.

"I'm his best friend." she shot back.

"Impossible considering i'm his best friend." Lila said as Blair scoffed and started to tell her off before Diego interrupted.

"Ladies, cool it." he warned while moving past Blair.

"Hey, kiddo." he said while Brenn grinned and hugged him tightly.

"So, what, you just let her go?" Diego asked Five in disbelief as Lila changed his gauz wounds.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process." Five began as he gave the extra cup of coffee to Blair.

"That a understatement." the girl said with a rise of her eyebrow, taking a sip quickly.

"What about the guys that went after her?" Diego asked while looking back at Five.

"The Swedes?" Five questioned as Brenn hide her laugh.

"Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?" Diego asked again as Lila took the cups of coffee the man who's apartment they were staying in offered.