"He's my best friend."

"Brenn is asleep, Ray is watching tv, the windows are shut, no ones around, looking like we're finally

"Brenn is asleep, Ray is watching tv, the windows are shut, no ones around, looking like we're finally..." Blair said a she crawled toward Allison with a smirk on her face.

"Alone." she whispered while Allison giggled and leaned forward to kiss Blair, just about to fall backwards before loud bangs were heard on the door.

"Jesus." Allison said as the two crawled out of bed and walked down the hall seeing Ray go toward the door.

"Ray, who is it?" Blair asked as the man opened the door after her question as two police kicked it in instead with a gun toward both of them. Blair quickly shielded Allison's body with hers, putting her hands up as the gun was pointed at her.

"Drop the weapon." the officer threatened while sticking the gun toward Allison who held a baseball bat in her hand.

"Allison, put the bat down!" Ray yelled over the police yelling, his hands in the air.

"Don't you hurt her." Blair threatened, her smaller body not doing much but knowing she could any second now.

"Get out of my way or drop the weapon!" the man threatened quickly.

"Blair?" a smaller voice was heard as she officer pointed his gun at Brenn.

"Woah, woah, back off." Blair threatened while leaving Allison's side to shield Brenn quickly, holding the girl to her as she glared at the officer who returned to pointing his gun at Allison as she dropped the bat and put her hands into the air shakily.

"Raymond Chestnut, you're under arrest." the officer said while greebing his hands.

"He didn't do anything!" Blair yelled at them as the gun was aimed at her again. They began to hit Ray over and over and Allison yelled out for them to stop while Blair guarded Brenn, trying to get the sobbing and scared girl back to her room but she couldn't seem to get her grip off her sister.

"What's the charge?" Ray asked out of breath as his hands got cuffed.

"Assault and battery." the officer said while pulling him up right.

"Officer, thats ridiculous." Ray said, trying to remain respectful despite just getting the breath knocked out of him for no reason.

"You don't remember? You beat a man without provocation at Odessa's." the officer threatened as Blair shook her head.

"He didn't lay a finger on that man!" Blair shouted at the man, a few veins popping in her forehead from yelling as much as she was.

"That was me! I did that in self defense!" Allison yelled as she tried to hold back her emotions, failing.

"Allison, don't." Blair said, not being able to handle if they took her, knowing what could happen.

"Please, stop it." Allison begged through her cries as Ray yelled in pain when they tightened the cuffs.