"Have you not met me woman? I've got this"

↬✩↫

                              ↬✩↫

"We all died fighting this thing the first time around, remember?" Klaus asked Luther.

"Klaus shockingly has a point, what's gives us a win this time?" Diego asked, just as Five's familiar blue light appeared and he feel on the table.

"Jesus" Allison said as everyone jumped back, she put a arm infront of Blair.

"There he is" Blair laughed loudly, getting annoying looks.

"You guys, am I still high or do you see him too" Klaus spoke..

" Five where have you been?" Luther asked .

"You alright?" Allison asked as the boy rolled off the table with the help of Blair.

"Who did this?" Luther asked him, seeing his brother beat up.

"Irrelevant" Five said as Blair rolled her eyes but he then took her coffee and downed it as the five adults watched him with wide eyes.

"So the Apocalypse is in three days, the only chance to save our world is, well us" Five shrugged as he caught his breath.

"The Umbrella Academy?" Luther asked him.

"Yeah but with me obviously" Five glared as his gaze went toward Blair.

"And Blair, we need her so I don't wanna hear any complaining about it" Five said as he pointed a finger at Luther. Blair grinned as Diego put a hand on her shoulder .

"So if y'all don't get your side show acts together and get over yourself, we're screwed. Who cares if Dad messes us up? We gonna let that define us? No, to give us a fighting chance to see next week, i've come back with a lead" Five said as he pulled a paper out of his pocket.

"I know who's responsible for the apocalypse. This is who we have to stop" Five said as he handed the paper to Allison as everyone looked over her shoulder.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked .

"I don't know, yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him, and we have to do it now" Five said .

"Wait, how is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked the small boy in confusion.

"He just said he was responsible for the apocalypse, you dumbass!" Blair said to him in annoyance.

"Wait so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asked .

"That's enough" Five shot back.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins's in the city" Diego argued.

"Well we better just start looking than" Five glared .

"I'm sorry, am I the only one that skeptical here? I mean how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked Five as he moved in discomfort.