"God, I hope they have some fries."

↬✩↫

↬✩↫

"Oh man, what a landing." Blair groaned as she hit the ally ground, a huff leaving her lips as she looked to the side.

"Thank you Five, let us down a little easier next time." Brenn said as she rose to her feet, helping her older sister. Blair screamed as she felt a hand on her ankle, looking down she sighed.

"Allison, I thought you were a rat." Blair said while pulling the taller women up, getting a confused look. Allison held her cut neck, still not being able to speak as she looked around confused.

"Yeah, I have no clue where we are either." Blair read her mind as the blue light that dropped them disappeared.

"Diego!" Brenn yelled out, finding it odd that the three only showed.

"Come on." Blair said, putting a arm around her sister as she felt Allison take her hand, leading her through the street again as they neared a diner.

"God, I hope they have some fries." Blair groaned as Allison gave her a look of disbelief.

"And directions, of course." Blair added in as Allison rolled her eyes as she pulled the diner door open, pulling the three inside before they all got odd looks and gasp their way.

"Blair... whats going on?" Brenn asked worried, hugging into her sisters side as a few older white folks gave her a glare.

"I don't-" Blair began before she made eye contact with someone at the counter, pointing to a 'Whites only' sign above them.

"What the hell?" Blair asked, only seeing those in old movies and articles she was forced to read at the racist orphanage she grew up in. The man stepped forward as Allison threw her around infront of Blair and Brenn immediately.

"We don't want any trouble... we'll leave." Blair said quickly, being the one to hurry the two out of the diner with her as Allison gave her a shocked look.

"What century are we in?" Blair asked in shock. Allison clutching her hand making Blair lock eyes with the girl, a sad look on her face as she wrapped a arm around Blair in comforter, leaning her head on hers.

••••
welcome back all! i'm so glad to be back with my innocent yet badass bbg! can't wait for these two to be canon!

next chapter will be much longer but I needed this one out as a prologue first:)