Seven, Austyn

After breakfast we ran back to my house. I could tell he was slowing his pace a bit, but did I appreciate it so much, I didn't want to be hurting later. Once we got back to my place, he stopped by his SUV opening the door and grabbing something out I assumed was his phone.

"You want to hang out here for the day?" I called out to him before even thinking. He was smiling at me and started walking over.

"I would love that." He started up the steps then stopped.

"Everything okay?" I was really confused as to why he stopped, and even more why he looked quite worried all the sudden.

"I uhm yea, I need to tell you. I happen to have a firearm on my person. I just wouldn't feel right coming into your home without you knowing that." I tried to hold back my laugh, biting my lip in order to hide my smile.

"Ditto." I turned and walked in the house. My father did teach me a few valuable lessons, one was the skill of safely using a gun. We had a shooting range on our property. Unable to hide my smile anymore, I heard him run behind me shutting the door. I felt his arms go around my waist and he pulled me close before spinning me around and kissing me lightly.

"Where?" The confusion in his eyes was very entertaining to say the least as he spoke against my lips then kissed me a few times.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours first." I caught his sly smile before he kissed me again harder this time as he took my hands and placed them on the waistband of his shorts starting at his lower back, he slowly brought my hands around to his lower stomach. Then I felt a cheesy smile against my lips.

"I'm not just happy to see you." I laughed and pushed him slightly.

"It was not there earlier! And I, I know it wasn't on the back side either because I looked!" My eyes were as wide as I could get them because I was honestly surprised it was there and hidden so well. I was taught to look for them, because then I knew who I had to watch for or trust.

"You were checking me out? I've gotten really good at moving it around quickly. I don't go anywhere without one. Hazard of the job I guess." He shrugged his shoulders not letting distance between us.

"Me either I assume for different reasons." I smiled. He nodded lightly.

"Where is yours?" He looked me up and down, I had on a tight tank top with tight leggings and running shorts. I took a play out of his book and grabbed his hand running it down my side to my thigh, brought it to the inside and slid his hand dangerously close to my heat before pressing my thighs together. His eyebrows flew up. "That is sly. I never would have known. I'm very impressed Ms. Austyn, very impressed." I just smiled at him biting the inside of my cheek. "You'll have to show me how good you are with it before I leave." I smiled again nodding my head.

"I'm going to jump in the shower really quick, you're more than welcome to also if you have clothes, mine won't fit you and yours aren't clean from last night yet. Just make yourself at home, promise I'll be quick." I giggled and ran up the stairs. I do realize I left a stranger alone-ish in my home. But I trusted him more than I should.

I quickly showered and changed before brushing my hair and walking back downstairs. I stopped mid-way down the stairs listening to Cassie talk to him.

"So, you work for the government you like CIA or some shit? You going to like kidnap my girl and kill her or something?"

"What?" He laughed "You must watch some crazy ass shows."

"Well enough to know the CIA sucks and FBI rules."

"I'm not CIA, or FBI and no I'm not telling you anything about it." I heard him laugh.

"Do you kill people."