Thirteen, Austyn

My eyes fluttered open, and I couldn't help the smile plastered on my face. Last night or this morning, whatever, was amazing. Best sex I have ever had hands down. I moved my legs slightly realizing how big he was the second I felt the ping of pain. It was very welcomed though. That's when I realized I was alone. I rolled over just to double check before I climbed out of the bed finding the clothes he had set out for me last night and only throwing on the t-shirt which came down mid-thigh. I made quick work of the bathroom before heading out to where my nose was leading me, man did it smell delicious. Oh, and that sight, Dane, boxer briefs, cooking with country music on low. I leaned against the doorway watching this gorgeous man.

"You going to come sit down creeper?" I laughed and walked over quickly kissing him but didn't make any attempt at moving away.

"How did you know I was there?" I narrowed my eyes at him still smiling.

"Well I am very aware of my surroundings, just like how I can tell right now you only have my shirt on." He closed the distance between us putting his hands on my waist easily lifting me to sit on the counter chewing on his lip ring. Heat pulled in my stomach by just watching his eyes go hooded.

"In my defense I didn't wear underwear here." I bit my lip.

"Oh, I remember, and I really enjoy seeing you in my clothes." He closed the distance placing his lips against mine. He tasted like cinnamon gum and syrup and it was delightful. I put my arms around his shoulders pulling his body closer to mine.

He pulled our lips apart and I was disappointed. He could tell. "Don't pout, it's cute, but you're too beautiful to pout. How are you feeling?" He pointed ever so slightly down. I turned red quick and put my head down. He caught my chin lightly bringing it back up to meet his gaze. "I'm asking because I'm concerned and want to make sure that you are okay. You are very tight and I'm a little more than average." The smile never leaving his face, though it didn't become smug at all like I had expected that it would. At least with any other guy it would have.

"Well I haven't had sex in over a year, and you are way more than average! Totally kind of the biggest I've ever...so I'm a little swollen and sore...but in a good way." He laughed lightly. "Dane, I feel like I need to tell you I am clean I've gotten tested yearly for as long as I can remember, and haven't been with anyone in like a year, if not more." He nodded his head.

"I am too, I get tested every six months. Even though it's been over 8 months since I last slept with someone." I was shocked which I'm sure he could tell since he laughed lightly again. "And I have never not worn a condom. I don't need any littles running around with someone I don't care about." I smiled.

"Very responsible of you Mr. Taylor."

"I'm pretty responsible most of the time."

"Well full disclosure. I'm not on birth control so condoms are a must unless you want littles with me." I laughed. "I have very bad reactions to every kind I've tried so yea..." He looked dazed like his mind went somewhere, when he focused back on me, he pulled me in for a hard kiss, and his hands started up my legs slowly getting closer to where I ached for him all over again. I jumped when the door flung open.

"Yeo! Oh damnit!" It shut quickly, but Dane was already too far away for me to pull him back.

"I swear I hate him." He stated laughing while backing up further and helping me off the counter.

"I didn't know dude! We gotta call!" Dane shook his head at Deegan who was yelling through the closed door.

"I don't want him seeing you ever again without pants on."

"Don't be jealous, it's cute though." I smiled and kissed him before running to his room to throw on his PJ pants and opened his closet throwing on the first hoodie I found because well no bra. When I walked back out Deegan was sitting at the island eating. He looked over at me apologetically, both of them did.