Seventeen, Austyn

This is ridiculous, this man, I love this man. Who let's someone borrow a brand-new truck and I mean brand fucking new! Its gorgeous patriot blue paint and all black interior with black wheels, oh my God I need this truck.

I realized Jordan was still standing outside.

"Sorry this is...oh my god."

"Nice truck, right? He got it brand new drove it for like a month then parked it with the rest before he bought the Jeep. He usually swaps them out, but he's been in the Jeep for like two months."

"I'm sorry put it with the rest?"

"He didn't tell you?" He smiled

"I'm hearing this a lot today, him and I are kind of a newer thing." He nodded his head.

"Follow me." I jumped out of the truck and followed this guy around the back of the shop to a garage a very big garage from the outside could easily hold 10 cars just in its width.

He used a code and the man door opened so I followed him. The lights flicked on and my eyes went wide.

"What the fuck." I didn't know what to do, what to say. I was taken back by what I saw. I kid you not like 14 cars are all spread out in this garage.

"Not all of them are his some are his friend Rick's like those 7 on that side in the back, but the rest are Jensen's."

I did the quick math in my head that meant he had 8 vehicles. I did a slow walk around of every single one.

A 1970 Chevelle SS in a gorgeous blue, a 2017 Chrysler 300 SRT8 in white, a 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, a 2017 Ram 3500 mega cab in a gorgeous gun metal color, a 2018 Dodge Durango black top edition RT, and a 2016 Acura NSX...so Jordan told me.

"This is insane."

"He said he has a few more at his parents he wants to bring down here too so they're all in one spot."

"I cannot believe this man."

"Ha, right? I need his job!" Jordan laughed and so did I.

"Anyway, thank you so much Jordan. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again. I've got to get my butt in gear for this long ass road trip."

"Nice to meet you and drive safe." I nodded and headed back to the truck before I texted Dane.

Me - Are you flipping kidding me right now? What do you need 8 cars for?! Lol were going to have to buy a house with a huge garage and a lot of land. 8 cars!

D - lol I guess he showed you? It's actually 10. 2 are up in NY at my parents. Don't buy a new car. Take your pick switch out weekly, I don't care. Just not the Chevelle, Demon, or NSX. We can buy whatever house you want.

Me - Showed me holy hell!

D - ;-)

I put my phone down and couldn't stop smiling as I drove home. I parked in the driveway and Cass came running out.

"Yo, I wish I didn't have to work this truck is perfect for a trip." I rolled my eyes at her and walked in the house smile not leaving my face.

"Hush I have to get ready so I can get this crap done and come home. But I know right!"

I headed upstairs throwing some comfy clothes in a bag along with necessities, said bye to Cass and headed south in this gorgeous truck.

I went straight to San Antonio, made sure to call Dane once I got the phone all connected also. Got down there and finished everything I had to do and went straight to Dallas. I didn't make it to Dallas until Sunday at like five in the morning which worked out because I took a quick hour nap before starting all of my work.

It took a few hours, but I was finally finished by around eleven, thank god. Then the migraine from hell thanks to my period and I made our way back to Austin. I fell onto my bed and passed out the second I could, still fully dressed.

When I woke up, I felt an arm around me, and a hand on the underside of my boob. Then I smelt the cinnamon. I smiled before slowly rolling over to face him. God, I missed this man. He was sleeping and peaceful, and just beautiful.

I slowly ran my fingers through his hair and watched the smiled form on his face before he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful, I heard you weren't feeling well, and that feels amazing." His eyes rolled back slightly.

"I'm feeling much better now."

"Is your migraine gone? My mom swears by peppermint oil, so she is sending some here, I called her when we got in." I laughed.

"You told your mom about me?"

"Yup." He smiled eyes still closed. "I tell my momma everything I can. She's known about you since the first day."

Amazed. What man told his mother about a girl he just met? I mean seriously. I haven't told my parents about him, my brother knows that's about it, and that's only because he showed up here while Dane was. Not that I was like ashamed or anything like that. Just how my parents are, it isn't worth introducing them to anyone until it's been a bit, I guess. I don't know my parents are horrible.

"My sister too. She can't wait to meet you."

"I love that you are still so close to your family even though you aren't close." He just smiled. "When did you sleep last? Or eat last?"

"I've been sleeping since I got here around two, and food sometime this morning."

"Is Deegan here too? I'll make everyone dinner."

"What time is it?" He lifted his wrist to see his watch. I just waited for him to answer his own question. "It's four." He closed his eyes again.

I smiled watching him drift back off to sleep before I slipped out of bed. I walked downstairs to a quite house, walking into the kitchen to take some things out of the fridge and started making dinner for everyone.

I decided on chicken fajitas with corn tortillas loaded with a California veggie mix. It took about 40 minutes to make and just as it was finishing, I felt his arms around my waist.

"I would have helped." He kissed my temple.

"You needed your sleep I'm sure."

"Every moment I want to spend with you. I don't want to miss anything, especially while I'm here. Sleep can wait." I smiled.

"Yo what is that smell we could smell it from upstairs straight woke my ass up!" Deegan came into the kitchen with Cass right behind him. I had to double take because he didn't have a shirt on and was in shorts. I had no idea he had that many tattoos. Cass looking at me wiggled her eyebrows and winked. I turned and noticed Dane was dressed or undressed the same. I kissed him before turning back around making him a plate, handing it to him, then making one for myself.

"Help yourself, always plenty." I smiled at Deegan and Cassie. This turned into our new normal. While the guys were here, they had home cooked meals every chance I could. When they left, I made sure they had enough for at least a week. We would all hang out together then go our separate ways.

Every single night possible Dane and I made love. He didn't care if it was messy, or fast, or slow, or in the shower. He said he just wants to feel me every chance I allow him to. Which was easy because I wanted him. Always.

They stayed until Sunday night before having to head off for work for a week maybe more. At least I had gotten almost a full week with him this time before he had to go. It still hurt just as bad, but I didn't cry as hard this time. I'll call that progress.