Nineteen, Austyn

Fuck! Fuck! Damnit! I'm over 3 weeks late. I'm so stressed, so worried. What if I'm pregnant? I can't be pregnant right now. Were still so new. He's going to run. I know he said he knew the risks and we legit haven't used a condom since, but no man wants this willingly in such a new relationship. I'm going to be alone. Oh my God. I need to go to the store.

Instead here I am pacing in the kitchen. The guys left this morning, and I have a feeling Dane knew something was up. I know I was acting weird, and he is so in tune with me there is no way that he was just going to let it go.

So, this is the first chance that I got to freak out. At least since I noticed yesterday that I was supposed to get my period already and it just wasn't showing any signs of making a damn appearance, apparently for weeks.

Frustrated, crying, hungry. That's what I felt, or felt like doing, oh and my damn boobs hurt like hell.

Positive side if I was pregnant, he did say he wanted babies with me. But is that just puppy love talking? He's been living here officially for a month and it's been amazing. Like more than amazing, but he's not going to stay...is he?

Best part...he loves me. Like with everything he has, loves me. And I love him with every piece of me. So at least if we are having a baby, little bud was created by two people that were so in love they couldn't go an hour without some kind of communication. Even if Dane did leave me.

Okay I need to do this. Store Austyn now. Taking a deep breath, I walked downstairs and straight out the door. Making sure to avoid Cass at all costs.

I got into Dane's truck, which he deemed ours and told me not to bother buying a new vehicle and drove to the closest store I could think of.

I turned into the pharmacy parking lot, parked and went in. Of course, I'd know people that were here like my fucking brother and some random girl. I hurried out of the isle hoping he didn't see me.

So now here I am pregnancy test in hand at the counter trying to rush through paying so my brother wouldn't see. I wasn't that lucky.

"Hey sis, what's up? Oh my God I'm going to murder him!" He instantly got loud when he saw the box.

"Dallas! Stop! Listen to me!" He stopped his huffing and puffing and followed me out to the parking lot after I got my bag.

"Pregnant?! What the fuck Austyn I thought you were smarter than that! You barely know this guy and now you're having his ki... I'm going to fucking kill him. Where is he? You're too young for this shit. Seriously where the fuck is he?" I put my hands on his shoulders to stop him and force him to calm the hell down.

"Dallas, first off I know this man. I love him with every single piece of me and guess what he loves me too. He treats me like an angel, a princess, he doesn't talk down to me, always cares about what I want. The best part? It's easy. He's been living at the house for the past month, and we don't annoy one another. He loves me without makeup more than with. Prefers me in baggy sweats over tight anything. Loves every single bit of me and cherishes every second we have together."

His anger died down a little, but I could still see the rage behind his eyes. I noticed the random girl he was with standing over by his truck.

"And you like him, you know he is an amazing man. You guys have hung out several times while I had to work. So, if I am pregnant. If... then he and I will be in this together, we made the choice to be unprotected because we are adults, and if something or someone came from that then so be it. At least the baby was created out of love and not a one-night stand. Please just trust me on this right now, and don't run your mouth. I don't even know if I am." He sighed and shook his head pulling me to him.

"If he hurts you ever, I have a bullet with his name on it. I don't care how good of friends him and I become. You'll always be my other half."

"I promise you if he hurts me, he will stand there and let you shoot him." I laughed remember what he told Cass.

"Take the test and call me. Please." I pulled away nodding at him. "I love you."

"Go smoke some pot or something and calm down." I laughed he thankfully smiled as I jumped in the truck and drove back home.

Taking the test was easy. Pull out of the wrapper, pull off cap, pee on the stick, close the cap, set down and wait.

Waiting that's the worst part, and I was going to have to wait to tell Dane about this till he came back home because well this isn't something you say over the phone. He already knows me well enough to know that I don't tell anyone anything important over the phone. I wait until we are face to face, always.

Two more minutes. Ugh. I started the shower then walked into my room to grab clothes. Making sure to take my time. When I went back in the bathroom the two minutes was up and I grabbed the stick, only to drop it back down on the counter letting the happy tears flow freely.

Let's be honest I was happy, I was ecstatic. I was pregnant with the love of my life's child. Who wouldn't be overjoyed right now?

How was I going to tell Dane? I couldn't even tell my best friend. I was terrified to call my brother, but I did promise him I would. Another deep breath and I took a picture sending it to Dallas. Within seconds my phone was ringing.

"So, I prefer Funcle because I'm going to be the fun uncle, and Dallas is a fantastic name for a boy." I laughed. "You're right Aus, he is a good man. He isn't going to leave you because of this. Dane and I have talked a lot in the times we've hung out. He would take his own life if it meant that you could live. That man loves you so much it is actually sickening. I'm sorry I blew up, you're my little sister I am always going to worry about you, but you know I love you."

"I know, D...I'm scared."

"Did you tell Cass?"

"No, I don't want to until after I tell Dane, I don't want anyone knowing until after I tell him. It wouldn't be right if someone accidently told him."

"You're right."

"Do you think its cheesy if I get a little onesie made?" I smiled hearing my brother laugh loudly through the phone.

"I'm pretty positive that you could write it in the sand at the beach and that man would be so happy he wouldn't care that the waves washed it away. In the end he's got you, that's all he cares about Aus." I smiled again. "When are you going to tell him?"

"When they get back home, in like a week."

"Get the onesie, he'll love it. I know I would."

"I'll get you one that says funcle." We both started laughing.

"I'll make the kid wear it every time I see him."

"The baby is going to love you just as much as I do."

"I'm going to teach him to run the bar." I just laughed.

"With that I'm going to bed, my boobs hurt."

"Too much information Austyn, we've talked about this."

"Well get ready for more TMI because I'm going to make sure to tell you everything, I find about being pregnant."

"Please don't." He laughed.

"Bye D."

"Bye Aus, love you."

"Love you too big bro." We both hung up the phone. I sat there on the bathroom floor, not knowing where to start. Excitement was taking over, I was going to be a mommy.