"Leave me alone"

Draco walked in front of Harry a few paces as stayed and walked with his friends, Granger, Weasel, and Weaslette. Draco hopped onto the carriage, knowing his trunk was already somehow in his dorm... where ever that was. He was shocked when Harry and his friends sat on his carriage. Harry sat next to Draco and blushed. Ginny sat next to Harry and held his shaking hand. "You can keep the hoodie" Draco muttered to him as they moved, Ron was being silently scolded by Hermione for glaring at Draco. Harry turned to him, blushing "what?" he whispered "you can keep the hoodie, i don't need it and you seem to like it so" Draco said and he smiled, sliding his hand into the pocket, blushing more. 

Harry watched his friends get off and Draco get off and went to the edge of the carriage, looking down. It wasn't high at all but some reason his stomach felt like a pit. That pit turned into butterflies when Draco's hand helped him down. "You were shaking" Draco said, retreating his hand into his pocket and Harry smiled, blushing and walking away with a soft thank you. 

Harry kept his hands in his lap as he sat at the long table, there was a new table added to the four, more to the left with the Slytherin table. The returning 8th years sat there. Harry sat on the end, looking at his plate as Mcgonagall spoke. Hermione and Ron were watching Mcgonagall speak, so was Ginny. Draco got bored as almost the complete opposite side of the table and gazed down the table, staring at the pale brunette.. he's not okay.. Draco thought, watching him shake a tiny bit.. This is probably so hard for him to hear all of this again... Draco sighed. Mcgonagall was listing the lives that were lost during the war a year before..

"Let the feast begin" She said and food appeared. He looked back at Harry and noticed he wasn't eating, he just grabbed a goblet of water and sipped it. Harry went to pear at Draco but when he did they both locked eyes, blushing and looking away. Harry over heard people talking about the war from the table across from him and he couldn't take it, tears burned his eyes and poured down his cheeks. He got up quickly and left the great hall, leaving the whole castle and going to a tree.

 Draco was confused why he left so he got up, leaving too.. Draco wondered outside, knowing Harry wouldn't want to be inside the castle and saw his small figure against a tree.. Draco went closer "Harry?" He said quietly and the boy shook his head 

"Leave me alone" He muttered, wiping his face. 

Draco went closer, looking at his shaking figure. "Harry what's wrong?" Draco asked wanting to go closer but also not wanting to make him mad. "I said leave me alone Malfoy" he huffed, and Draco sighed "what's wrong" he said sternly and Harry stood up.

 "NOTHING i said, nothing is wrong can't you see?? I'm FINE, I'm okay! see! Happy smile!" Harry snapped, making a large fake smile spread across his face. "So Leave me alone" Harry shoved past him and Draco grabbed his wrist making him gasp a bit. "I know you're not fine Potter, if you haven't noticed, I care. I'm trying to be civil with you and when you're being a right up dick head that doesn't help" Draco said sternly, pulling him back in front of him. 

"why would you care Malfoy? Just So you can go tell all your Slytherin friends that Harry Fucking Potter, the boy who lived is a weak piece of shit and is so desperate for approval and fucking happiness" Harry ripped his wrist from Draco's grip but didn't move away. 

"I'm trying my hardest to change Potter, i wouldn't be out here seeing if you were okay if i didn't care. I wouldn't of let you have my hoodie if i didn't care, i wouldn't offered you and gave you hugs when you wanted them if i didn't care. I've change Potter and if you want to be the stubborn dick head like you were before then go ahead, but I care" Draco pointing to him and he went silent.

 "I- i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to snap-" Draco said quickly and Harry looked up, eyes glossed a bit. "It's not that... i.. why would you care for someone like me? I'm the last person you should care about" Harry said and Draco sighed "you wouldn't understand why i care, but i do. I'm trying to care for more but right now my first priority is you" "why" he whispered and Draco stepped closer "because everyone is oblivious. I see how you shake and keep your hands in your lap, biting you lip, not wanting to say anything wrong. Or how small you have become. you've become distant to your friends, you hug yourself because you don't have anyone else to hug you... I- I care Harry" Draco whispered and Harry looked up at him, tears rolling down his cheeks again. 

"What is wrong with me? this is all my fault, if i just went to the forest the first time none of these people would be dead. Teddy would still have his parents, George would still have his twin, Collin would still be taking photos of everything.. Snape would still be here.. this is all my fault" He cried softly and Draco put his hands on his shoulders.

"If you went to that forest first, so many people would be dead after that, more people then you could imagine. I know what he was going to do, i was forced to sit through everything. Harry you have to understand that you-" Draco took a mental deep breath, "you, Harry James Potter, saved the wizarding world" He said softly and Harry turned red.. "you know my full name" he said and Draco smiled a bit "of course i do" he moved his hands off his shoulders and moved them into his pockets. 

"just.. please let me help you.. I want to help you.." Draco said softly, and in one swift movement. He had Harry hugging around his torso, "promise?" Harry whispered and Draco smiled, hugging him back "Promise" he said back.