"dance with me?"

Harry fixed his blazer and smiled at his reflection, his hair didn't stay in place for long so he just left it. Harry took his glasses off and put his contacts in. Harry hummed and stared at himself, he had light stubble showing, and it peeved him off so he went and shaved it off. 

"you look- beautiful" Pansy told Hermione when she came into the room, noticing the brunette. Hermione blushed and turned around, her hair was curled neatly- the bounced every time she moved her head- she was was sat down putting on light make up but she stood up. She was wearing a maroon dress, it was long and there was a small slit for her leg to poke through. It was long enough to spread onto the floor a bit so she'd have to pick it up when she walked. 

"you look exquisite, if i do say so myself" Hermione chuckled, looking at Pansy's long black and green dress, it had a thin layer of silk over the top and bottom of the skirt. Pansy had faux flashes on that made her eyes pop. "lets- let's go find the boys" she said and they left after Hermione finished putting her makeup away.

"you look like you're getting married" Pansy laughed, watching her ball part of her skirt up in her hand to talk down the stairs and she laughed too. "who's the lashes for?" she said, smirking and she rolled her eyes "Blaise" that got a long ooo from her. 

-

Blaise was in just a black, slim suit with a white undershirt and black bow tie. He ran his hand over the top of his head as he left his dorm, he watched Dean and Seamus come out in deep red suits with buttons on the blazers. "you look- dapper" Seamus told Blaise and he smiled "as of you both" he returned and they walked down the stairs. 

Blaise smiled at Pansy who blushed and looked at Hermione who was playing with her skirt a bit. "we're waiting for... Astoria, Ronald, Harry, and Draco? yes? Oh! Lisa, forgot about her-" Hermione said as she heard footsteps. Astoria was walking down the stairs slowly- and rather dramatically, her hips swaying with each step. She was in a long pink dress, it just went to her feet and wasn't too grand, it was just a pink dress.

"Lisa you look so pretty" Hermione said once she came down, blushing. She was in a long navy blue dress that flowed when she walked. "says the one in this masterpiece, Ron's a lucky man" she said and Hermione smiled, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"3 more guys.." Pansy groaned and when she did, Ron came walking down. He was wearing something like his yule ball outfit but it was black and didn't have the ruffles. His blazer went down as if it was robes- just not buttoned. His hair was a bit messy but he fixed it as he came down. "who else are we waiting for?" Ron said and Blaise hummed a "Drarry" that got laughs from the group. 

"What're you laughing at twats" Draco said, walking down in a black suit, it was tight against his toned chest and covered most of his neck. The under shirt was black so it looked like everything was one thing. He looked amazing. 

"Drarry- Draco, Harry. Your two's ship name. Speaking of, where's Harry?" Pansy said, laughing still. "Said he was nervous on coming out, Hermione you look pretty" he mentioned and Pansy pouted "rude!" she whined and Draco laughed "well Blaise is in the way of your dress so that's why i didn't mention it." he hummed and Pansy pushed Blaise out of the way. "oh that is nice, would of been better it it was all black though, you don't look good in green lace" Draco waved his hand and they laughed. 

"Oh- Lisa i haven't seen you in a while, pretty dress... you got a hair cut? I love it" Draco complimented the shy girl, making her blush and smile. "I see Harry let you gel your hair again" Hermione mentioned and he chuckled quietly.

"No actually, he didn't listen to me when i told him not to" Harry said, making everyone look up the stairs as he walked down them. Draco turned a dark red, Harry was in a black suit that hugged every curve he had and his tight pants made his legs look- Amazing. Draco could of sworn he was drooling but he couldn't stop looking at Harry. "Jesus you look- oh Merlin i'm going to melt" Draco grabbed his waist, getting a soft giggle from Harry. "you're drooling" Draco blushed and wiped the corner of his mouth. "I can't help it" Draco hummed, kissing cheek gently. "let's go before we're late" Pansy laughed and Draco took Harry's hand and they walked out the common.