"I can't live without you"

Harry packed his things up neatly and blushed when he felt hands on his hips. He was folding one of shirts and he giggled at the soft lips against his neck.

 "you're folding it wrong" Draco said once Harry started folding his blazer from the ball and he blushed. "lay it on the bed, i'll do it for you.. but right now I can't get over how beautiful you are" Draco said and Harry laughed. 

"You say it everyday Draco, I look the same everyday, messy hair, crooked glasses, over sized clothing.. same thing everyday" Harry chuckled and Draco hummed against his skin "so" he said, kissing his ear gently. "everyday you get more beautiful, more irresistible" Draco whispered and Harry giggled, turning his head to kiss his lips softly. 

"can we get a tattoo?" Harry ask, his arms around Draco's shoulders and he sat on his lap and Draco smirked "of course, we kind of have to plan it before we go get something" Draco hummed and Harry nodded. "I want our nicknames on our chest?" Harry said quietly and Draco smiled, brushing his hair out of his face. 

"Does that mean i can get Princess on my chest?" he hummed and Harry pouted "no! get Hazza and I'll get Dray" He said and Draco smirked, kissing his nose softly. "Or we get Lion and Dragon, you get a dragon on your chest with the word Dragon and i get a Lion?" he said and Harry giggled, nodding.

-

Harry struggled to pull his trunk down the stairs so Draco took the handle and pulled it with his. "thank you" Harry said and Draco smiled "no problem love, where are you going for summer?" Draco said and Harry shrugged "I'm probably going to stay in Sirius's house.." he said and Draco smiled at him. "stay with the Weasley's for a bit, i'm going to make sure Sirius's house is clean for you" Draco said, Harry nodded and took his trunk back when they got onto the ground floor.

"Cuddles" Harry said once they got on the train and Draco chuckled, lifting his arm for him so he could scoot against him. Harry was wearing Draco's green hoodie again... he looked around the oddly familiar compartment- "Draco" "Harry" Draco hummed, making him hit his chest lightly "this is the compartment we sat in, in the beginning of the year" Harry said and Draco smiled "yes i know, that's why i chose it dork" Draco said, kissing his head and making him giggle. 

"Hey we would play a game" Harry said and Draco hummed as he slowly sketched, not really wanting to play anything. There was no one else in the compartment, it was just Harry and Draco.. Harry smirked and pushed Draco's sketch book off his lap, making him look up with an annoyed face- but that quickly changed when Harry straddled his legs. 

"I said we should play a game" Harry said, placing his hands on Draco's firm chest and he cocked his eyebrow. "What's the game you're thinking of?" Draco asked, running his hands over his waist and looking at him. "Truth or dare" he said and Draco smirked "with 2 people? how's that going to be fun?" Draco chuckled and Harry smiled "if we choose truth we have to strip a part of our clothes" Harry hummed and Draco cheeks turned a light pink but he smiled "alright then." 

Harry said opposite of him on the other bench and let him go first. "Truth or Dare, Princess" Draco hummed, crossing his legs. "Dare" he said, giggling a bit. "I dare you to tell me a little secret" he said and Harry blushed "uh you were my first" He hummed and Draco smiled "im honored" he said, making Harry laugh. 

"Truth or Dare?" "Truth" Draco said, it was a few minutes later, games gone by. Draco said the first truth but waited for his question. "uh why- why do you love me?" he said bluntly and Draco stood up, smiling. 

Draco took Harry's hand and stood him up too. "I love you because of how talented you are, and how sweet you are. I've always saw how generous and selfless you are.. you give your love away to people who need it.. I fell in love with your beautiful smile and adorkable personality. The way you giggle and how flustered your face gets when someone compliments you. I love you because you're yourself you don't have to put on a façade everyday..." Draco said softly and Harry smiled 

"do you know why i don't have to put a façade on anymore?" Draco hummed to his question "because you made me more confident in myself and made me want to be Harry Potter" Harry whispered, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him passionately and very gently. Draco held his waist close and kissed him back, deepening the kiss even more.

"Hey- Oh" Pansy flung the door open but they were in their own world, "I love you so much Princess" "I love you more Dray.. I can't live without you" Harry whispered back and Draco smiled, pecking his lips again. "Who couldn't live without someone as beautiful as me?" Draco gently pushed his hair back and Harry laughed softly, flicking his chest.

 "okay then" Pansy said and they finally clicked what was happening and almost fell "Merlin's beard Pansy!" Draco huffed, holding his chest and she laughed "I've been stood here for like 5 minutes" she said and they blushed.

-

Pansy, Blaise, Ron, Hermione, Draco, and Harry all sat in the compartment together- it was smaller than most compartments and could only fit a few people so Harry sat in Draco's lap as Pansy and Blaise sat across from them.

 Hermione and Ron took the spot next to Draco. "why didn't we move compartments? literally the smallest compartment on this train" Pansy huffed and Harry pressed his back against Draco's chest and laid his cheek against Draco's "because it's special to Harry" Draco huffed, Harry looked at the window and noticed something on the wall. He reached over and traced something on the wall. 

"L+J" he mumbled "what love?" Draco asked and Harry continued to focus on the marks.. "L... and J...." he mumbled again, thinking as he continued to trace the letters. "Lily.. and James... my- my parents.." Harry whispered to no one in particular. Hermione was in a conversation with Pansy and Blaise and Ron was eating sweets. "I guess this was the compartment they sat in a lot?" Draco hummed and Harry nodded, tears swelling in his eyes. 

"awe baby, don't cry" Draco held his head and kissed his forehead lightly, "here look, we can put-" Draco marked 'D+H' right below it with his wand "our initials" Draco finished and Harry smiled, moving so he could lay against his chest. "I love you beautiful, no need to cry" Draco hummed softly, gently brushing his hair and Harry smiled for him. "I love you too" Harry whispered, hiding his face. 

-

Pansy left to get snacks, Hermione went with her. Ron went to the bathroom and Blaise went to find someone, leaving Harry and Draco alone. "Dance" Harry said, he didn't want to sleep yet and he didn't have anything to do so Harry pulled on Draco's shirt, wanting to do something. Harry stood up when Draco nodded, he flicked his wand and low music played- from somewhere, it's Magic you'll never know.

Draco took his hand and pulled him close, holding his waist after dropping his and. Harry giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck, holding himself close. and hugging him as they slowly swayed. "you're so pretty" Draco whispered and Harry giggled, looking up at him "no you" he said, gently kissing his lips which was pulled into a smile.

"yeah i know i'm pretty" Draco said, making him laugh. "you're an idiot" Harry giggled and Draco kissed his cheek "Love you too" he chuckled, kissing his head when he hugged him again.