"Happy 10 years"

Harry was baking cookies with Teddy, it was late April. April 20th Teddy was 11 now- April 18th, and today It was Harry and Draco's Anniversary. Draco said he was going to work for a bit but he was really doing something else. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Teddy laughed when Harry almost spilled the container of flour. "You want to put them in?" Harry asked, wiping his hands on a towel and Teddy nodded, jumping off the small stool he was stood on even though he didn't need it.

Harry pulled the oven open and helped the boy slide the tray into the warm oven.

"now we wait" Harry said, ruffling his long blue hair and he giggled. He skipped to the living room, but there was a knock at the door so he turned around and went to open it.

"grandma Narcissa!" he giggled, wrapping his arms around her neck "Hey bub! how are you? heard you just turned 11" She said, kissing his cheeks, leaving faint pink lipstick marks on his face. "Yeah! daddy and i were making cookies for Dada when he comes home from work!" he giggled, pulling her in as he spoke.

"oh Narcissa, lovely to see you" Harry chuckled, hugging her tightly. "im just cleaning up, what brings you here?" she smiled, holding 2 large bags in one hand "got a few gifts for little blue here" She hummed, patting his head and he giggled.

"Well you can go sit in the living room if you'd like. Give him his gifts" Harry noted and she nodded, following the excited boy to the living room.

He jumped onto the soft couch and blushed "Sorry Daddy!" he called to Harry before Harry scolded him about jumping onto the couch. Harry chuckled and continued cleaning, the downstairs was an open concept, the door was in the middle of the far wall- a staircase to the right with a room at the end of the stairs.

That was Draco's office. He kept extra work and paper stuff in there, things that Harry didn't understand. The stairs was against the wall of the office and had a white barrier up it. To the left was the large kitchen- well it wasn't large but it was a decent sized kitchen, the counter tops were polished white and there was a whole wall of gray cabinets, there was an opening for their large silver refrigerator in it. Beside it, inside the wall as well was two ovens.

There was an island in the middle of the kitchen, on the island was the stove top.. below it was a dishwasher that Teddy loved to fill- for some reason? who likes doing dishes?? BUT, on the island was a small sink and tap. the island was long and there was a lot of space to sit on the other side where stools sat- and where Teddy has his little foot stool he steps on.

The dining room was next to the kitchen, a dark wood table with nice chairs on one side and a bench on the other. There was a white fluffy carpet under it as the whole floor was a light polished wood.

There was a small bathroom by the stairs, there was a small wall that wasn't really considered a wall, it was half a wall. It had cute plants and succulents on it and a family photo on a table against the wall, towards the doorway.

The living room had a wall of bookshelves, there was a large cozy gray L couch. There was a small glass coffee table and a nice light cream color carpet under it. The walls were an off white, not too bright but not too dull. There were small plants around the house- that was Teddy's doing. He loved running around with his little watering can to water all of them. The windows were nice and big, letting a lot of natural light into the house.

There was a pretty back garden, it was full of Teddy's Gymnastic's stuff. Trampolines, mats, there was a set of swings but also a tall set of grips, where he swings and does flips on. There was a balance beam with grips on it too where he likes doing hands stands on it, working on his upper body. There was a pool- a small one but it was nice to swim in.