"Hi I'm June"

(added a little Easter egg C: you'll understand it if you like One Direction or know anything about them uwu)

Teddy was ready for Hogwarts- Harry finished locking up the house and made sure Teddy had his new cat- her name is Otto.. she was a long haired gray cat- she was beautiful and he loved her so much. 

-

"We're going to the front love- go find Hugo" Draco told Teddy and he nodded, pulling his trunk as Otto sat on it. She was a lazy cat but followed him everywhere. "Otto, jump" he said when he was about to lift the trunk and she jumped majestically onto the bench. He pulled the trunk over his head and slid it into the shelf. 

"No dogs allowed dingus" he heard outside his compartment and he peered out.. there was a shy looking girl- thin, pale, short waving brown hair.. she was wearing black overalls- cut to a skirt, a very light white and yellow striped shirt under it and a mustard yellow cardigan over her arms.. she had tiny freckles over her nose..

 He looked down and noticed a large German Shepard next to her leg..

It was wearing a red and black vest and she was holding a leash tightly in her hand.. Her trunk was next to her. "Get off the train loser" he looked down the other side and there was a blonde hair girl with straight hair.. she was in light pink.. there was 2 other people next to her but he couldn't see. He walked out.

"Hey, would you like to sit with me?" he asked and she smiled a bit at him, the dog at her feet pushed itself again her legs. She walked into the compartment slowly as the dog guided her. Teddy grabbed her trunk- he turned to the three people and glared- shutting the door. 

Teddy pulled the trunk over into the shelf above her seat as the dog sat upright next to her. Kinda looked like it was giving Teddy a glare.. Otto let out a tired meow and looked at the dog who paid attention to the small girl. 

"Hi I'm Teddy- Teddy Lupin.. well soon to be Teddy Malfoy-Potter because i was adopted- Sorry i talk too much" he said shyly, sitting down and she smiled. 

"Hi I'm June" she said softly. Patting her dog's head carefully. "This is May.. she's my service dog" she said and Teddy nodded, smiling a bit. 

"I uh have a problem with my heart- May was trained to protect me from getting stressed and if i stop breathing she was trained to do CPR" she said simply- explaining.. she seemed to have to explain it all the time.

"Thank you by the way- letting me sit in here" she said and he smiled after looking up from petting Otto in his lap "No problem, i can't let someone get teased" he said happily and she blushed. The door was pulled open.

"Hi stranger, May we sit?" 3 people- who looked literally identical said to them and they looked at each other and nodded.

"Im Edith, That's Dexter and That's Dillon" They all had curly brown hair, the two boy's had short but messy and wild hair, the girl and a little bit longer but it was still messy and wild. They all had the same face shape- same golden eyes- same freckles- same body- same height- they looked the same.

 "I'm uh Teddy.. and that's June" he said, pointing to the blushing girl who waved. "Sorry about her being so straight forward- uh we didn't have anywhere to sit and every other compartment in this cab was full besides this one" The boy to her left said and Teddy smiled "I like you hair- and your piercings" the one on the right said- Merlin was it confusing "Thanks" he said and they smiled- they all had braces..

-

June was reading a book hours later, May's head against her thigh as she watched her closely.. she sat her hand on her head and pet her slowly.. The triplets left to find snacks a while ago so Teddy was sat- petting his cat.. He was bored so he got up and stretched his arms..