"I'm so in love with you"

Draco smirked and wiped his lip, Harry was a flustered mess with a layer of sweat over his chest and forehead. Harry kissed Draco softly- different from what they were doing before. "I hate you" Harry giggled, kissing him again and Draco smirked "let's hope they didn't hear you moan daddy" Draco hummed, kissing his neck again. He had so many red marks over his body because of Draco, so many deep red marks. 

"All mine" Draco hummed, leaving another hickey. "I don't need anymore Dray~" Harry whined but Draco grazed his teeth against his collarbones to get a pretty moan from him again. "let's get changed, and go out? yes?" Draco hummed and Harry nodded, knowing voice was going to be strained the next morning. 

"Honestly, i don't think the silencing charm worked that well" Draco hummed, pulling on a different shirt, just a plain white t-shirt. Harry pulled on a black t-shirt, like Draco's but it had small pocket on the chest. "Joggers?" Draco said, holding up Harry's pair and he nodded. Draco threw them at him, making him giggle as he pulled them on. "hows your wrist? wait where's your bandage?" Draco said, walking over at him to see his wrist.

"I took them off.. i thought it would be okay..." he said shyly, looking away. Draco took his hands and kissing his cheek "it's perfectly fine love, are you healed?" Draco hummed and Harry shrugged "not really, but they don't bleed anymore" he whispered, his cheeks burning red. "okay, you ready to go out and play?" Draco said, letting go of his hands and holding his waist close. "yeah" Harry said, smiling and kissing his lips gently.. 

"they'll see your neck" Draco mentioned as they walked out and Harry shrugged, stepping down the stairs and the group laughed as Ron had to kiss Blaise. They were playing spin the bottle.

"finally you two came down, it's been almost and hour- we're making out with each other" Pansy said and they blushed, sitting down in the open seats. "Weasel needs kissing lessons, Hey Harry you should give them to him since you know? you're the better kisser of the group" Blaise said, wiping his mouth.

 "And why would you know that?" Draco said sourly to Blaise and he smirked "in 6th year when Weaslette kissed Harry whenever that was, all you did was complain that it wasn't you. That he wouldn't want a boy like you or would even come close to you. Then you went on saying 'Oh i bet POTTER is such a good kisser! any girl would drool over him!'" Blaise imitated a high pitched, squeaky girl- making the group laugh besides Draco who crossed his arms. 

"Oh yeah? remember when all you did was drool over Hermione? but at the same time want to shove her head in to the wall? every night you'd talk about her?" Draco said and Blaise felt his cheeks burn but you couldn't see it since he was so tan. 

"That was 4th year! I don't like her like that anymore! you've had a crush on Potter since 1st year!" Blaise retorted and Draco turned redder "You weren't supposed to say that! He wasn't allowed to know!" Draco whined, wanting to punch him so bad. "Are we not going to talk about the fact that Harry has had a crush on Draco since 3rd year? when he-" "HERMIONE NO" Harry whined and they laughed.. "Or the fact that Harry never liked Weaslette" Pansy giggled and Harry blushed harder, hiding his face. 

"Like i could tell by the way he was- how awkward he was, it was hilarious trying to see her flirt with him and all he could do is stare at Draco" she laughed and Ginny scowled under her breath. "Let's not talk about this" Harry whined and they stopped.

"Let's start truth or dare yeah? also remember what i told you guys last time" Pansy said and they nodded, Harry and Draco confused as hell "don't worry about it" Hermione laughed at their confused expressions. 

-

"truth or dare Harry" Blaise said and he hummed "truth" he leaned forward and grabbed the vial of Veritaserum and sipped it, letting it set in. "what took you two so long upstairs?" Blaise said with a smirk and the group let out a long ooo at Harry's flustered cheeks. "he was blowing me" He blurted and whined loudly, falling back- wanting to hide.. He pressed himself into the couch as far as he could and Draco smiled, wrapped his arm around his waist and Harry rolled over and hid his face in Draco's chest. 

"Awe baby" Draco said softly as Harry whined, wanting to hide forever. "You're alright Princess" Draco hummed when Harry pouted up at him "not a Princess" Harry pouted and Draco smiled "my princess" he hummed quietly and he giggled, hiding his face again in his chest.

"wait- so when i came over to get you two he was?" Pansy said and Harry shook his head "No but he was giving me hickeys on my chest and collarbone" he said and she sighed deeply. "Let's see~" Blaise cooed and Harry blushed, lifting his shirt a bit and the all let out a ooo and Pansy whistled. "damn he did a lot" Blaise laughed as he dropped his shirt down, flattening it a bit. "eh not bad as last time" Draco mentioned and they laughed. 

-

"Harry what's wrong with your wrist?" Ginny said, interrupting their happy game and Harry grabbed his own wrist, covering it once everyone started looking at it. He held his arm to his chest "nothing" he snapped, feeling insecure real quick.

"well clearly something, it's bleeding" she said and he removed his hand that was locked over it, his hand was covered in blood. He jumped up and ran up the stairs. Everyone glared at Ginny for ruining the happy moments they were having. "What!? i wanted to know!" she said and Pansy got up, going up the stairs.

"Harry? you okay in there?" she tapped the door to the bathroom, Draco tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen. "No- Draco- Draco- I need- I need Draco-" Harry panted behind the door and Draco pushed Pansy out of the way. Blaise and Hermione were stood in the room now, Draco tapped on the door "open up love" he said softly and Harry pulled it open and wrapped himself around Draco. "I'm sorry- didn't mean to ruin the party.. I'm so sorry" Harry cried into his chest and Draco smiled a bit, rubbing his back "you're okay Hazza, calm down baby-" Draco cooed softly, holding him close.

"You're so beautiful baby, no need to cry" Draco said softly, lifting his chin up slowly so Harry was looking at him and he blinked a few tears down his cheeks and smiled a bit. "no need at all, you're alright. I got you love" Draco brushed away the few tears he had on his cheeks and Harry nodded.. "I- i got blood on your shirt Dragon... i'm sorry- don't be mad please" Harry said and Draco chuckled quietly, brushing his cheek slowly.

 "I'm not mad, I couldn't get mad at you baby. Not when you're like this in the first place, this shirt isn't expensive anyway" Draco chuckled quietly and Harry hugged his waist, his head pressed firmly to his chest. "sleep" Harry whispered and Draco gently brushed his hair down. "Of course baby, but you have smile for me" Draco hummed quietly and Harry looked up at him, smiling big- Merlin he was precious. Draco kissed his lips softly, making him giggle a bit. "beautiful, absolutely beautiful" he said softly, kissing him again but longer and more delicate. 

"leave, now" Draco snapped at the 3 and they left. Draco left to the bathroom and grabbed a few plasters and gently laid them on his wrist "all better?" Draco said and Harry nodded. Draco laid down after turning the big light off and let Harry get comfortable against him and turned the lamp off. "I love you Dragon" Harry whispered, and Draco smiled "I love you too Lion" he rubbed his back slowly as he hummed to him.

-

"I'm so in love with you" Draco whispered into the dark, he knew Harry was asleep but he still continued.. "So- so in love with you, I've always been.. and seeing you as broken as you are makes me fall in love with you even more.. and knowing you want me when you're broken makes me.. I love you so much" Draco said quietly and he felt Harry shift, laying more on him and holding his torso tightly. "dragon" Harry murmured in his sleep and Draco's heart melted.

"I love you so much Baby" he whispered before he pressed his head more into the pillows and fell asleep.