"This is all my fault"

(we need more sadness in this story... sorry C:)

Harry and Draco didn't really think about their relationship, they agreed that they'd keep it a secret until something weird happened... Harry and Draco were sat in their dorm, silent. Harry sat on his bed, Draco sitting on his own. They haven't said anything to each other, and made sure they didn't look at each other in the eyes... This is what happened;

Draco and Harry were walking up the stairs to the Astronomy tower to see the view. Astoria Greengrass had been obsessed with Draco and Ginny was the same- but with Harry. They started talking and when Astoria saw the two leave she quickly went and grabbed Ginny, and they followed.

Harry and Draco sat at the edge of the tower, behind the metal barrier. Harry kicked his feet slowly, smiling at the pretty gold mixing into the pink. "Do you ever think what Lily and James would say about you?" Draco said slowly and Harry stopped kicking his feet and turned to him. "In what way?" he asked and Draco shrugged.

"Just you know? how you've lived not knowing who they were?" Draco said slowly and Harry cocked his eyebrows a bit. "I- i just don't want you to think that i'm not the one for you i guess.. if you think your mom and dad would be disappointed or.. ashamed.." Draco whispered and Harry smiled a bit. "I know what you're talking about, just... calm down, the sun is setting and this is what we're for" Harry said and Draco nodded.

Draco placed his hand on the back of Harry's hand, Harry smiled and turned his hand over.. lacing it slowly. Astoria and Ginny looked at each other and watched. "Why?" Harry said and Draco turned to him and let out a huffed laugh. "Be more specific Hazza" Draco said and Harry took a deep breath. 

"why are we together? we're supposed to hate each other? just why?" Harry said and Draco shrugged. "Maybe because i won your heart?" Draco hummed and Harry giggled, sighing and squeezing his hand softly. "can i kiss you?" Draco whispered and Harry nodded.

Draco gently cupped his face after letting go of his hand and gently kissing him slowly. Astoria and Ginny's eyes became wide and Astoria grabbed Ginny's wrist and pulled her down the stairs, Harry pulled away when he heard the quick footsteps. "what was that.." Harry whispered almost inaudible and Draco stood up, taking his hand. "Come on- we'll go to our dorm" Draco said quickly and he nodded.

now back to present time.

Harry broke the long, tense silence "who do you think it was?" Harry said and Draco blushed, still not looking at him "I- I don't know.." he said slowly and Harry sighed, standing up and going over to him. Draco still didn't look up. Harry pouted and sat on his lap, that got him to look up. "you can't ignore me" 

"I'm not" Draco said softly, holding his waist and looking up at him. "Well not verbally ignore me, you're not looking at me.. it makes me feel like you're mad at me" Harry whispered softly and Draco let out a small noise and took one of his hands and cupped his cheek. 

"I'm not mad at you, I'd be surprised if i could ever be mad enough to ignore you" Draco said softly and Harry blushed, pressing his forehead to Draco's. "Please don't leave.." "I'm not, Hazza"

Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's neck and hugged him, Draco smiled and shifted his nose in the crook of Harry's neck, gently kissing his collarbone. Harry giggled at Draco's soft lips against his skin until he let out a sharp gasp when Draco hit his sweet spot.

-

Astoria nodded at Ginny's thumbs up and walked to Harry who was walking down an empty hallway. "come here! Draco got hurt!" She said grabbing his wrist and his face turned red and panic shot through him. She pulling him into an abandoned classroom. She quickly locked the door and he turned to her, confused. Draco wasn't here nor was he hurt. She pulled her wand out and pointed at him.