Info

Name:Y/N

Age:Y/A

height:160 cm

birthday:September 25

villain name:night fall

quirk:nightmare

Y/N has the ability to create and store her opponents worst nightmare. if she wishes to summon a creature from past opponents she must remember every detail. she usually keeps a sketch book with all of her opponents nightmares she's met over the years. Without her book many years of progress can be lost.when her power is activated your hand will turn black (image above) . 

EX. Lullaby

lullaby was a fear you obtained from a child. when obtaining a nightmare you must know the persons first and last name and see there eyes.(it'll explain why later) When you are able to accomplish this an image of there fear will appear in your mind. This is when you would study it or write it down. in this case lullaby is not a monster so instead you would have the weakness and strengths of it. in this case lullaby gives you the ability to control anyone who is in earshot of the song you sing(preferably a slow song). however it does no work on adults only children and teens. this is good for obtaining a hostage or to frame the person your controlling for something.

weaknesses: of course there's your stamina it usually it depends on what you summon. if its like lullaby it requires no stamina however with monsters or beast it takes away little by little but becomes a somewhat of a problem the more monsters you summon. you also have a soft spot for the underdogs and children (see what's going to happen here?)