how it came to be

I guess I was never fond of heroes. I never hated them but, I never liked them. heroes can easily be blinded by fame and riches to the point that that's all they focus on. they all want something in return for their work. money, women, affection, praise, a big house on the hill, fame They all want something. people don't just step up and say they'll help without a reward.

I know

I've seen what happens when the so called hero's don't get something in return.

I was 6

A nasty earthquake hit my town when I was in a 3 story building.

I was on my own, skipping down the hallway humming a tune my mother sung to me. When it happened. The building shook vigorously and the floor beneath me collapsed. I was knocked unconscious and about an hour later i woke up to the sound of sirens when i held my head I noticed it was bleeding and panicked. I knew i couldn't use my quirk because I couldn't control it just yet. I spotted a single hole that showed what was happening. I saw many heros helping citizens out of the debri. non seem to know I was trapped, so i screamed. I screamed like I was going to die and..... it felt like I was.

I noticed a hero look my way he had blond hair with two pieces of it spike up. He wore a red, blue, white, and gold skin tight suit. He was also smiling hugely, HE turned in my direction. HE knew were I was. and of course he was rushing towards me. A smile made its way on my face and tears of joy streamed down my face until....a man stopped him. They talked and then the man made a gesture that represented money then pointed towards my direction. The hero looked directly at me. looked at the man and said something or asked. the man shook his head. And the hero TURNED AWAY.

At first i thought he left to get more help but when day started to turn into night I lost hope. when i realized they weren't coming back I didn't know what else to do but cry. I started hearing the rocks above me shift. I looked up in fear. I was going to die or so I thought. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes and looked up there stood a man. He wore a strange mask with a black jacket black pants and a white under shirt. We stared at each other for a good two minutes until i broke the silence.

"are you a hero" I asked shakily he shook his head no

"Are you here to hurt me" I whispered scared of what the answer may be. He knelled down and held out his hand to me. "If i wanted to kill you my dear i would've waited for the ruble to do the job for me." I reached out hesitantly and took his hand and he hoisted me out. I thanked the man. "child?" I looked up at the strange man " my names Y/N." "well Y/N why were you in there" I tilted my head to the left. Either this guy is stupid or he lives under a rock. " there was an earthquake and-" "yes i know but didn't the hero's come here to help the people that were stuck?" he asked cutting me off and just like that a wave of sadness washed over me and tears threatened to spill. He crouched down to my height "did they leave you behind?" I turned my gaze down to the cracked floor. "what about your parents aren't they worried?" Tears started flowing again. I felt a hand on my head I looked back up at the man with a sad expression. " how would you like to come with me?" he asked with a soft tone. I wiped my tears away and nodded averting my gaze to the right feeling too embarrassed to look at him. he stood up and held out his hand once again which i gladly took.

ever since then he looked after me. he taught me to use and sorta control my ability he was even the one who picked out the name of my quirk. Nightmare the ability to manifest any fear and command it. This ability is quit powerful especially when the limit is the persons imagination. we learned the only way i am able to see someones worst fear is for me to know there name and to know what they look like usually i have to look into there eyes. which i suppose is the main reason i don't know dad's fear.

I don't remember a lot from when i was with all for one just that he was a god guardian he even allowed me to call him dad but only when its just the two of us which is pretty cool. When i turned ten he took me to what looked like a bar type place and introduced me to a man with light blue hair red eyes and a hand on his face which confused me greatly there was another man made of a weird black smoke he reminded me of rover (one of the first monsters you ever created) loyal to the man with the severed hand, like how rover is loyal to me. I learned there names were tomura shigaraki and kurogiri and I guess they were apart of the Vanguard Action Squad. papa said his past was something like mine. Apparently he accidentally killed his family when he discovered his quirk. I was supposed stay here and help with whatever they're doing.

Of course since i was in the system i had to attend school. for now I was home schooled They said I could go to public school when I learn how to act around people and learn how to control myself and quirk better.

word count: 1014