tired

years later I was finally allowed to go to a public and the first couple of months was the fucking worst. The school layout was so stupid I got lost every morning for the past two weeks until finally I figured out the path to my class room only to have been moved to a different classroom. And that's not even the tip of the iceberg I have to get up every morning at 6:00 am. Maybe if I got a full 8 hours i would be okay but no. Because of my quirk nightmares are more common for me the more I use my quirk during the day the more severe the nightmare is for me.

Usually I stay up all night or I fall asleep at 3:15. Which in this case I stayed up all night. I check the time and its 5:35 AM meaning the coffee that kurogiri made would go off in a about a half hour. I decided it was time to get up. I slid back my door that separated the cozy bar from my room in the back. I walked slowly, dragging my feet while the rope that was attached to my red and black woolly robe dragged with them. I walked back to my little corner seat and continued my daily routine

Ok I brushed my hair and teeth, finished my homework, ate breakfast, put on my uniform, packed my backpack, and I think that's it. I glanced at the time once more 5:50. I had 10 minutes till I had to leave. "good morning Y/N." I turned my gaze towards the voice to find the dynamic duo themselves. I smile tiredly "good morning Kurogiri and Tomura." Kurogiri walked behind the bar counter and did his little routine. I stood from my chair and stretched. " I guess I'll get a move on" i said grabbing my bag and walking towards the door. "wait Y/N" I stopped and turned on my heal to face tomura.

He was sitting on a stool facing away from me but continued too speak. " today on your way to school there is some commotion happening." he turned to me" this would be a good time to collect some intel." I nodded with a somewhat sad expression. I turned again on my heal and began the long walk to school.

I was close to the scene the reason I know that is because I was almost hit by a flying car. I was standing at a crosswalk next to 7 other people one had of them had a bike 5 were walking and the sixth was doing what looked like running in place. He had dark green hair , green eyes and wore my school's uniform so i guess I should know him. After a couple cars passed by the cross walk sign turned green. Everyone besides the green haired boy who ran, walked across the street.

I sped walk towards the tatooin station and there standing in all whatever dignity he had left stood the villain attacking all heroes until Kamui woods appeared and that just pissed off the villain idiot more. he yelled something along the lines of 'I'll break you toothpick .' It was hard to hear with all the fan girls screaming about there false love towards him. I noticed the same green boy standing next to an old man with strange horns and soon enough the two began communicating. The thing that was bothering me was that i knew this kids name I just couldn't remember his name. I decided to just stare a little bit more to see if his name would flash in my head.  he seemed so interested with the fight and the heroes.

soon enough another so called pro hero appeared wearing a skin tight outfit. she was huge and went by Mt.lady. I heard a quiet beeping and looked towards the source, my watch. I turned once more towards the direction of my school and began sprinting towards it.

I arrived on time by a hair. My desk was located towards the back by the window which is nice if I ever need an exit. sure enough class began and every one was seated. and then the teacher spoke. "soo as third year students its time to start thinking seriously about your future." I slammed my head on my desk feeling the lack of sleep catching up to me, I wasn't in the mood for this bullshit. "i could pass out some career altitude test." Oh dear god no." but why bother...." oh no. a smile broke on his face and he threw the papers in the air " I know you all want to take the hero track." Every one began cheering and showing off there quirks. I just sat there my head still down staring hatefully at the teacher for causing this.

"yes yes you all have amazing quirks but no power usage allowed in school." dear god just kill me now. " hey teach" as soon as that voice hit my ears I regretted living. " don't lump me in with this bunch of losers I'm the real deal." Yeah a real pain in my ass. "these guys would be lucky to  end up as sidekicks for some busted dealister. He spoke with a cocky grin on his face his head lonely hanging back. Katsuki Bakugo the ass of the class, true I never talked  to him but he's tried talking to me once......I ignored him.

After his little out burst most of class yelled at him and he responded with 'I'll take you all on.' I rolled my eyes. Once the kids settled down the teacher began talking about how impressive his test results were and who would be attending UA. "L/N and midoriya don't you want two go to UA as well. I lifted up my head slowly while midoriya flinched scared of I'm assuming  Katsuki's reaction. I looked at the teacher  and shrugged. After a moment of silence the entire class erupted in laughter not at me but Midoriya.

The green haired boy argued back saying that he could be the first quirk less hero. man... he's fucked and as if fait katsuki exploded his desk and sent him flying. I'm getting a head ache and not in the mode for his bull shit. He started screaming at the poor kid to which was returned with a whinny voice. That's it all the noise is giving me a head ache equivalent to hitting my self on the head with a brick. I stood up and lifted my hand towards katsuki before any damage to my head could be caused. silver spiked chains shot at him, wrapping around him and restring him pulling him to the ground knelling

"WHAT THE HELL"he shouted attempting to struggle but falling. I walked over and grabbed the back of Midoriya's collar and lifted him up. He looked at me shocked and frightened. I pointed towards his seat. "sit" he flinched at my tone but obeyed timidly I looked back at katsuki he looked as if his entire body would engulf in flames any minute.

I walked in front of him and looked down at him in the eyes. He. was. pissed he was seething with anger on the verge of murdering someone most likely me. I sighed " look Katsuki I understand you have a temper and you're very sensitive about this hero stuff but I'd appreciate it if you shut the hell up." he looked away from me  "i get you're pissed midoriya is trying to get into AU" I said glancing at the green haired boy" but... that doesn't give you the right to pick a fight with him." he growled clenching his teeth to the point I'm surprised they didn't break. " you need to chill he is no threat to you" he relaxed his jaw. ok were getting somewhere. I knelled down " don't give him the idea that he is" He looked back at me his scowl became a little softer. I tilted my head "ok?" He looked away once again and nodded to which I responded by standing up and releasing him. He stood up and left surprisingly quietly sitting back down. I did the same but I put my head down and slept for probably the rest of the day.