becoming an official villain

i was drained emotionally and physically. sweat rolled down my face, neck, calf anywhere skin was exposed. my lungs burned and every muscle ached screaming me to rest. "Y/N move" i looked to my left and could barely avoid the blurry raven fist coming towards me by launching myself to the right. I skidded to a stop but not even a second later i had to dodge again and again. i jumped back arching my back landing on my hands and pushed back up land on my feet

i looked to the left of me at tomura who was slouching while watching me get my ass kicked. "y'know " i swallowed the spit filling my once dry mouth and began panting. " there are other ways to train me than this." i shouted at him lifting up my arms gesturing to the massive field and the thing then letting them fall to my sides. he pointed lazily behind me. i looked over and again began dodging the attacks that all had the intent to kill. " i never said we were training you " he shouted. " were here to train nomu" I gave a confused look as i blocked its attack with my forearms wincing slightly at the sudden pain.'that's gonna leave a bruise ' i pushed it back then a light bulb lit up." wait is that what your calling it?" i asked running away from the beast. I saw him hesitantly nod.

After hours of me getting beat up and bruised tomura called him off saying something about me needing my energy. I didn't really pay attention, i was just glad it was over with.

we walked back to the empty looking bar and as soon as tomu opened the door and i took a step in i purposely collapsed to the ground releasing a loud groan of exhaustion. The lanky blue haired male slowly walked passed me as I stayed on the ground continuing to groan. a couple minutes later kirogiri entered the room greeting tomu normally and then paused going silent. I slowly got up and dragged my feet towards one of the bar stool and took a seat. " I thought i told you not to drain her so much." Tomu waved his hand in a dismissive manner and spoke in his familiar raspy voice she's just being a baby. get her something with honey on it and she'll perk right back up." Kurogiri pinched the bridge of his nose, sighed heavily and began to make me some honey on toast. By now I've already gotten hyped up. Honey to me was the nectar of the gods. But it is only meant for quick energy since my stamina tends to drop drastically.

Once he finished he placed a small saucer plate in front of me and on it was the legendary toast with honey. The top was glistening due to to little bit of light in the bar which only made me want it more.

After I finished the god like treat I felt much better. my blood that was once rushing was now calmed, my aching muscles no longer in pain, my headache gone, and my senses that were once on high alert were now dulled down. it ...was ...heavenly.

a satisfied hum left my lips. "that's the stuff" i said swinging my head back and resting it on the back of my chair. the world was upside down now i could see the door and different seas and tables that litered the empty floor. a dim light came from under the door that was caused by the new morning. the sound of a chair scratching interrupted the sweet silence that once costed the bar. i glanced to my left seeing Tomu stand up and walk right behind or in front i guess. his baggy black sweatshirt blocked my view of the door.

I lifted up my head turned around in my chair so now the back was against my chest and gave him my quickly fleeing attention. "well feel better" i smirked my eyes going half lidded .

"you kidding?" I sat up straight my smirk turning into a murderous grin causing the skin around my cheeks too rip showing the rows of knife like teeth and needled tongue i had. "i feel like i could kill god" this was a nightmare i got from an old friend i had who had a fear of anything with a big mouth, i use it so much it barely takes any energy. tomu returned my 'smile' with a blank stare.

"good then we should get going" he began walking behind the bar and towards the closet that kurogiri usually disappears into. I sighed and stood up from the wooden chair.