entrance exams easy

after the whole bank incident the news and the people began to settle down due too a new story that I didn't really care much for. Everyone went quiet about it except for the police and hero's they were on there toes. the hero's because they underestimated me and for that they faced the consequences of the media blaming them for the blood shed and the police due to the amount that died on that day.
Now I had  a new goal and that was hiding my actual quirk while taking this dumbass test. Side note not as easy as I thought.
At the moment I am making my way to the were the entrance exams are taking place, UA. Such a stupid name. Luckily for me the walk was a lot more shorter than anticipated. The gate was huge however the crowd not so much. Everyone looked unique in some way. Man if this were an anime it would be pretty tough to find the main character.
I chuckled at my own little comment and decided I was standing here for long enough. I filed in with the other students some had the straightest posture known to man with confidence oozing off them. Others were as bent over as a gay mans dick at a female orgy party and looked as if they were brought here against their will. But we all had something in common we each had to put up with a rude lady handing out our ID cards (I'm just making this part up) I let out an irratated sigh
"let's get this over with" and with that I stepped up to the lady who stared at me like a witch too a mortal.
"Name...?" Her voice was scratchy and sounded like nails on a chalkboard board.  To be honest she actually did look like a witch but then what does that make me?
"Y/n l/n"
*Time skip*
After a while of dealing with that lovely woman I was now in the auditorium searching for a seat. God I hate this so much.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand meekly rest on my shoulders and a stuttering voice calling my name.
"Y-y/n?" I knew that stutter
I turned my head and saw the one and only green haired kid.
"Hello midoriya fancy seeing you here."he smiled at me retracting his hand.
"Hey have you found a place to sit yet?" I shook my head " well c'mon it's about to start s-so..."
"Oh um alright" and with that we found some seats in the middle a little towards the back.
I was the first to sit and the first to notice the ash blonde with a horrid temper. Izu took his seat to my left and bakuhoe on my right.
Sadly the peace didn't last long.
"Oi"dammit "TF are you two extras doing here."
"Well you see we were invited here by the king of Europe to invade Japan and take it's women." I said this while my head was in my hands die too the upcoming migraine.
"EH ARE U BEING SMART WITH ME BITCH?" fucking shut up
"Nobody can be smart with you katsuki your to stupid." I began to rub my temple.
"WHAT?"
"you just proved my point" I could tell izuku was getting nervous.
"Kachan please calm down."
"Yeah kachan calm down" I said resting my cheek on my face facing him. He got flustered and tense. I smiled cheekly and he turned away from me with tch.
I giggled and turned my attention to the man who suddenly appeared on stage who looked like a banana.
God....
Why do I have to put up with a bunch of screaming idiots.

__________________________________
Sorry for not updating in a while and for the short chappy I'll update again soon