slime bitch

The day was finally over with...well.....the school day. I had a couple chores to do before I could return home. first things first there is a little cement fish pond thing right outside of the school. Since school started I noticed that nobody fed them so I took it upon my self to make sure they don't starve to death.

 I was leaving the classroom for the remainder of the day when I noticed bakuhoe standing right outside of the door with his little clique. I stopped in my tracks gaining there attention. "why the fuck are you creeps just standing."the others looked at me shocked and bakubitch was surprisingly calm about it " It doesn't concern you, insomniac bitch." I narrowed my eyes at him earning a glare from him. " You draw a dick on my desk I will off yours and shove it up your ass" I said. I was about to continue walking when I realized something. I was to lazy to turn around and face them. so I just looked over my shoulder. They were half a step in the class room but I stopped them " You know what actually I feel like you'll enjoy that to much."

katsuki looked over at me. now he was pissed. The shit walked up to me and got in my face. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME ON BITCH" I shrugged. "YOU GOT LUCKY DURING CLASS TODAY THAT I LET MY GARD DOWN IF IT WERE A REAL FIGHT I'D BLOW YOU TO BITS" man those fish must be starving. while he continued yelling at me I began fishing (i have no comment) around looking for the fish food I bought the other day. "HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" i looked back up at him. yup still mad " well it's hard not to when you're yelling everything" I said stopping my search briefly. he just paused for a moment did a weird tch thing and left. guess he didn't know what else to shout at me.

"hello little buddies" I greeted the fish happily. The fish greeted me back by swimming to the surface water and peeking there heads out briefly. I smiled and grabbed the fish food from my light brown bag. Before I could take off the cap I heard an all to familiar yelling. I turned around and looked up at an open window. I narrowed my eyes at it and tilted my head. But before I could question it a notebook flew out the window. I watched it fly over my head and towards the fish. I reached out my hand and caught the strange notebook by the corner. I looked down at the koi fish to make sure they were OK only to see them nibbling on the corner of the book. I hummed bringing the notebook closer to me. When I opened it up it was full of notes and drawings of different heroes. These could really give me am advantage on them. I should show this to tomura. I continued flipping threw the pages but stopped when I recognized my name in this book. Y/N

I glared at the page.Was one of the students on to me. I continued reading they didn't know my quirk...yet. I kept reading but stopped when I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up to my right only to find midoriya slowly walking with a sad expression on his face. "Hey!" He flinched at the sound of my voice and looked up at me. A look of realization crossed his face. "AHHL/NIMSORRYI DIDNTKNOWYOUWOULDBEHEREIMSORRYFORDISTURBINGYOU" He spoke quick and loud. The two things I hate the most."midoriya please shut up." I said while massaging my aching head. He flinched once again and averted his gaze away from me. "S-sorry L/N" I sighed 'is this dude for real?' we remained in silence for a bit and what do you know I once again broke the silence. "So what are you doing here?" I asked while feeding the pretty koi fish. He looked back at me a little shocked and panicked. "I-i usually come through here" he said his sad expression returning. I stopped sprinkling the fish food in the little fish area and towards him. "Really? cause i usually come here after school and not once have I seen you pass by here" I said crossing my arms and leaning against the cement that surrounded the little fish pond. He Began to say something but stopped himself and again looked away from me. I raised on of my eyebrows. "Well..." I asked getting impatient with him.

"I-I think I dropped my notebook somewhere around here" he said looking back at me. I gave him an 'are you serious' look and then glanced at the open window. " So you're the one who threw this notebook out" I said holding up what I now know is midoriya's notebook. He looked at me in shock. I turned to the window" you know you sound an awful lot like bakuhoe" I said looking back at him narrowing my eyes. " Are you sure mimicking isn't your quirk." He looked like he was on the verge of tears. I walked towards him and stopped a couple feet in front of him and held out his little hero book. "Here" he looked at his notebook " if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to I'm just glad that I got a reason to get katsuki in trouble." I said glancing back at the window. When I looked back Midoriya I felt charge at me wrapping his arms around me and squeezing. I immediately tensed at this and took a defense stance. When I realized what just happened I looked down at the now crying green haired boy hugging me.

'what the fuck' now I was shocked. When was the last time I was actually hugged by someone. I hesitantly patted his back awkwardly. What was happening. "Thank you." I was know completely lost thank you for what. "Nobody ever stood up for me or helped me so thank you" I sighed quietly annoyed. 'i knew that was a misstake' this hug was lasting to long. "I'm Midoriya I get that your touched and everything but I'm not a fan of being hugged" I said still awkwardly patting his back. after he let me go I gave him back his notebook and he offered to walk together. And me being easily guilt tripped I said yes.

The entire walk there he talked about his favorite heros and the ones in his book. I could never have the patience too record this muck information. I decided to stay by his side for a bit he might be useful. After a while we aprouched this blue bridge with a sign that read watch your head. He did a what sound like an impression of all nights laugh which is better than what I can do. We were almost out for under the bridge when we heard some sloshing sounds Midoriya was the first one to turn around and gasped in fear. I looked over my shoulder and looked at what was behind me. I pinched the bridge of my nose and mumbled" I don't have time for this" annoyed I turned around and looked up at the towering slime monster thing. " Wow two invisibility cloak one medium and one small. Lucky me" he said in a strange sounding voice. ' did he just call me small?' I thought narrowing my eyes at him. The slime monster whent for Midoriya and began taking over his body aparantly . To me it looked like tentacle hentai.
I yawned gaining the attention of the slime monster and Midoriya. " I'll get to you in a second dear just let me finish your friend." I scratched my head while walking towards them. " Midoriya are you done we really need to get going?" I asked looking at the boy. He looked at me tears spilling from his panicked eyes. I looked back at the slime monster. " Well either way we need to cut play time short I'm on a schedule." I checked my watch while the slime began speaking to me in a cocky tone. I just stared blankely at home. He got close to my face like a couple inches and asked " what are you gonna do about it?"

I leaned to the right and looked at the struglling Midoriya. I hummed 'he's a liquid right?' "well?" The slime monster asked once again to which I responded by activating my quirk turning my hand into molten rock and shoved it in the slime causing him to screech and away releasing my information resource. I smiled and examined my lava covered hand

I got this nightmare from a girl back in kindergarten she was scared shitless of anything having to do with volcanoes. I looked at the slime monster a sinister smile creeping on my face "I didn't even think that would." I chuckled a bit. " I was just winging it." Midoriya was knocked out due to the lack of oxygen meaning  I could do as I please. " I know who you are now." I turned to the slime thing my blank face returning "oh....do ya now?" I asked but before he could respond a flash of yellow came by and a large gust of wind. The wind caused me to squeeze my eyes shut and hold up my arms to block the bits of rocks being shot at me. "FEAR NOT CHILDREN FOR I AM HERE" an all to familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw the one and only all might. I clenched my fist and jaw and glared at him with a murderous aura surrounding me. When he glanced my way he sweat dropped then cleared his throat. "FEAR NOT YOUNG LADY YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE OF DEFEATING A VILLAIN ONE DAY." I relaxed a bit remembering about midoriya. I walked towards him and shook his shoulder lightly while he  cleaned up the slime bitch. No response, I checked his pulse..... He was still breathing. good. I felt something looking over me and what do you know when I looked up it was him again. I gave him an annoyed look "what" I asked. "UMM WELL MIND IF I TRY SOMETHING" he asked that stupid grin still on his face. I sighed stood up and took three big steps away from them. He looked at me for a bit longer than I liked and proceeded to  'wake up Midoriya' by slapping him lightly. I irked at this. "Yeah that's really helpful I'm leaving"  I said the last part with a sigh. "MAKE SURE TO STAY SAFE YOUNG ONE" I stopped a little ways down the road and flipped him off. He looked suprised but before he could respond I continued to speed walk home.

Bonus:
I returned home a couple hours later and was greeted by an angry tomura and worried smokey guy (forgot his name) after getting scolded I ate dinner . While I ate I glanced at the news and saw a green haired boy trying to save what looked like bakuhoe from the slime bitch we encountered earlier. I smiled and hummed intrigued " kids got balls " I mumbled and continued eating my dinner.