The Excuses

Bakugou P.O.V

"Hey, Kacchan," Deku's smile was brighter than the sun.

"Deku!" I panicked. I started looking around frantically. I locked eyes with Kirishima, grabbed his shoulders, and shook him back and forth. "What did you do!" I whisper-yelled. Kirishima stopped me and grabbed me. He then turned me around and pushed me towards Deku. "Kirishima no!" He didn't respond, and he pushed me into Deku.

I fell face forward onto Deku, and he toppled over as well.

Deku P.O.V.

Kacchan fell onto me face first. He was like a brick, frozen, and would not move. I fell from his weight right onto my butt on the wood floor. I groaned while rubbing my back, then giggled as I saw Kacchan blushing madly. 

"Kacchan?" I asked as I tapped him on the shoulder. I crossed my arms as he didn't respond. He looked up at me as I sat criss-cross on the floor. "Get up," I laughed. He realized where he was and immediately got up. He then held out his hand, gesturing for me to take it. I accepted and grabbed his hand. I got up and stared into his eyes.

"MY OTP!!" Ashido cried from the other side of the room. Everyone shushed her as I giggled. 

"I need to say something first," I said as my smile faded. I walked away from Kacchan who seemed a little disappointed. "As you can see, I am a Neko," I waved my tail and pointed my hand at it.

"What?" Ashido asked. "We didn't even see it from the angle you were at..." She paused. "Is that why you went missing?" She asked. I looked down, remembering all the pain and agony I went through.

"I'll explain," I said. "A couple of days before I went missing I found out some side-effects of hiding your Neko form too long-"

"How long have you been hiding it?" Jiro asked me. I looked down in shame, knowing Iida would probably lecture him after he said this.

"Since elementary," I replied.

"Mirdoriya!" Yep. I was right. Iida to the rescue. "That's not healthy at all! If I were your mother I would ground you for a very-" Iida was stopped by Uraraka who told him to take a chill pill.

"Anyway," I sighed, continuing with the story. "The first side-effect was a headache. That's why I was coughing up blood as some of you heard. The headache caused nausea and illness or sickness. The second side-effect was pain in the lower back, where my tail would be. The third side-effect is exhaustion. And, you know where that goes. The last side-effect was a total change in personality and mood. Uraraka can explain more later if you want to know more. She was there when it happened. And if you didn't go into your Neko form, this would continue, so I had no choice. When I did, I couldn't change back. I looked it up, and now I can't change back for 2 weeks. Then, Kacchan flipped my hood off when I was in the common room, Uraraka was trying to help me keep it under wraps until the two weeks were over, she informed Iida about it, and Kacchan didn't see my ears thanks to her quick thinking. Then when I tried rushing back upstairs to my room in my cat form, Kaminari and Mineta stopped me. Kaminari thought I was a stray, so he put me outside. Then, that's when I went missing for 8 days," Tears formed in my eyes thinking about the people who beat me up. "Then, a gang found me and took me hostage, and beat me up, I escaped a while after. And then I saw Uraraka and Iida, they tried to help me, but the gang found us and it seemed they paralyzed you guys or something. They brought me back, and I thought I was a goner. But All Might heard my screams and saved me. And here I am." I said.

"Oh, man that was you? I'm so sorry," Kaminari said.

"It's okay, I know it was a mistake," I reassured him with a smile.