Summer Vacation (Final Part)

Sorry, this arc was so long!

Deku P.O.V

I easily started to panic, desperately trying to swim to the surface. I was running out of air.

And fast.

I fell to the bottom of the ocean, losing more and more air by the second.

I could feel myself starting to get light-headed. My eyelids started to get heavy. My couldn't keep his eyes open much longer.

And soon, everything went dark.

Bakugou P.O.V

I looked around, noticing that Deku wasn't near. Kirishima saw me start to panic as I saw no sign of him.

"Hey, Bakubro, is everything okay?" Kirishima asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Where's Deku?" I ask.

"Uh," He looked around. "I don't actually know... He was in the shallow end the whole time. I saw him start to get out of the water then Kaminari threw the beach ball at my face,"

I grumbled and swam over to four eyes. "Hey, four eyes, Round face. Have you seen Deku?" I ask.

"Uh, Deku said he was going to take a break," Round Face answered. Four eyes nodded in agreement.

"Dammit," I started to get frustrated. I didn't see him on the beach. And after what happened yesterday, the villain was captured and surely he wouldn't go off by himself. I went over to Dunce face. "Hey, Dunce face, where's Deku," I demand.

"Oh! Midoriya! He was getting out if the water when Ashido took him, then Kirishima distracted me, ask her," He pointed at Racoon eyes who was playing with Hot Topic.

I grunted and went over to Racoon eyes. "Hey! Pinky! Where did you take Deku!" I questioned.

"Oh, I threw him over in the deep end so he could go swimming..." She pointed over to the deep end but stopped when she didn't see him.

"YOU IDIOT!" I screamed.

"What do you mean?" She giggled nervously, backing up into the other girls for protection.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HE CAN'T FREAKING SWIM!?" I yelled, Kirishima approaching.

"H-he can't?" She whispered.

"HE-" I stopped, growling in frustration as I dove into the water, searching for him.

I see a dark figure laying on the ocean floor. I swim as fast as I can to see Deku's lifeless body. I carry him up to the surface and go to the beach. The class follows close behind as Aizawa rushes up to us.

"Is he breathing?" Aizawa asked.

"How would I know!? You think I had time to check!?" I panicked. Kirishima came up to me and tried to calm me down.

"He's breathing," Aizawa said, putting his hand to Deku's neck. 

Deku starts to cough, water spilling from his mouth. "Deku!? Deku are you okay?" I rush to his said, lifting his head up as his Neko features return.

"I-I'm fi-" He stops as he coughs more water.

"Izu, I'm so sorry-" 

"Shut it!" I snap at Racoon eyes.

"No, no, please, it's okay. I didn't tell her. She didn't know. It's not her fault," Deku says with a sincere smile.

"Tch, she still basically drowned you," I pouted, crossing my arms as Deku sat up.

"I don't wanna ruin your fun. I'll just stay on the beach. Please don't worry about me," Deku says, waving them all off. They nodded and went to play in the water. "Kacchan, you can go too you know?" 

"I don't wanna," I say, sitting next to him on a towel he placed down.

"How come? C' mon, go have fun," 

"I am having fun. Being with you is fun," I lay my head on his shoulder. 

Deku giggled and patted my head. We spent the rest of the day watching the sunset.

And I was fine with that.

~***~

Deku P.O.V

The next two weeks went well. No more drama.

Thank god.

Me and Kacchan drew a little closer after the incident at the beach.

He came to me crying one day. Saying he wasn't good enough for me. Saying that he was supposed to protect me, and that he failed.

I tried telling him it wasn't his fault, but he still feels that way. And I don't think I can stop him from thinking that for a while. 

Until I convince him otherwise that is.

We were on the plane back to UA, and it was quite uneventful. Everyone was so quiet for some reason. I stayed in my room at the hut for a while after the gang arrived. So I guess something could've happened.

But I don't know.

I didn't think much of it. But I guess our Summer Vacation came to an end.

3rd Person P.O.V

'I didn't think much of it.'

He didn't think much of it.

Maybe he should've.

(817 Words)

Sorry for the short chapter! It's gonna be a while for an update. A couple of days or a week. I'm taking a break to plan out where the story is gonna go since I'm continuing it. So I'm gonna plan that out some more and get back to writing when I have the rest of the plot.

For now, go check out my other books! I have a Bakudeku One-Shot book and take requests!

Thank's for all the love!<3