The Days Off

3rd Person

It was late at night. Katsuki and Izuku are now boyfriends, which was a big deal to Izuku. After that nice moment, they played some video games and fell asleep watching a movie on the couch.

Mitsuki Bakugou, Katsuki's mother, got home quite late due to the fact she went on a date with her husband; Masaru Bakugou, Katsuki's father.

"Awww~" Mitsuki quietly cooed at the adorable scene in front of her. Izuku had fallen asleep on Katsuki's shoulder, with a bit of drool on his chin. Katsuki had his head placed on Izuku's, also asleep.

"What time is it Masaru?" Mitsuki asked, turning to her husband.

"Uhh," He pulled out his phone to check the time. "11:43," He responded.

"Okay, we'll leave them here," She walked over to her son and placed a kiss on his forehead. He grumbled in his sleep as his eyes fluttered open.

"AAAAA!" Katsuki flung off the couch, startled by his mother's sudden appearance.

Bakugou P.O.V. 

I felt someone kiss my forehead, I thought it was Deku, but I could still feel his head on my shoulder. I open my eyes ever so slightly and see my old hag of a mother.

"AAAAA!" I fling out of the couch, obviously startled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled.

"I just wanted to give you a kiss, is that okay?" Mom snapped back. Mom? What am I doing!?

"Kacchan?" I look over at Deku who is half asleep but startled from my sudden outburst. I walk up to him, cupping his face in my hands. "Mmm~" He purred as  I rubbed behind his ears.

"Awww, my brat has a soft spot," I hear mom say from behind me.

"SHUT UP!" I snap turning to her.

"So~ Are you guys dating now or what?" She crosses her arms. I just grunt and sit back down next to Deku who cuddles up against me.

"Yes," He responds with no hesitation.

"Awww~" Mom coos again. "Okay, I got a message from your teacher that half of the dorms should be fixed within a couple of days. He said the other half will take longer to repair since there's more damage there, he said until then you'll have roommates. Don't worry, I'll make a request," She winks at us.

SHE. WINKED. AT. US.

I was about to yell at her but Deku interrupted me. "Please don't yell, it's too early," He says sleepily. I look at the clock.

"It's 11:52," He looks at me.

"AM?"

"PM," I reply. I carry Deku upstairs and to my bed. "IM GOING TO BED!" I yell at the old hag. I place Deku down and I lay down on the side against the wall. He cuddles up with his head in my chest, and we let our consciousness drift away.

--Morning-- Deku P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I feel around for Kacchan, but he's not there. I didn't feel like getting out of bed at the moment, so I decided to just go on Instagram on my phone.

After a while of scrolling, I was about to put my phone down when I saw a particular picture.

Katsuki Bakugou, in love with a Neko, Izuku Midoriya.

I see a picture of Kacchan carrying me while I'm in my Neko form.

No...

First, he sent it to the UA faculty, now the entire world? Where did I go wrong?