The Visions

I made a Bakudeku in a Nutshell book because I was thinking "Why the hell not?" So go check that out if you want! Anyways... Get ready for some heartwarming angst! If that's even a thing.

(Warning: Emotional bakusquad moments)

Bakugou P.O.V

"You really think you can protect him? Save him?" The man scoffed. "Wow, you really are pathetic." He held up the frail boy from his shirt collar. He trembled. Helpless in this situation. "LET HIM GO!" I screamed, flailing around in the villain's arm. Watching my loved one getting hurt. The man held up a knife to his throat. "C'mon boy, you should know better," A sinister smile plastered the man's face, the boy in his arms held his head up. Visibly petrified. In shock. We made eye contact. "We show no mercy." The knife made a quick movement, slicing its way across the boy's neck. I leaned forward and screamed my lungs out as blood spilled onto the floor. The man dropped the boy onto the floor, into a puddle of his own blood. Only for a puddle of my own tears to form. I looked at the ground, shaking with fear, hurt, heartbroken, guilt, shame, pity, sorrow, grief. I was surprised when one word made it's way out of my mouth, "Deku..."

My body jerked up. Panting, I grabbed my chest, sweat rolled down my face, a visible wet spot on my grey sweater, I felt circles being rubbed on my back. I turned to see Deku there. A very worried expression on his face.

"Deku? I- Wha-" A sudden realization hit me. "Oh. It was a dream," I sighed with relief. But it came out shaky and charred. I fell back into the comfort of my bed and pillows. Grabbing Deku and bringing him down into a hug. I snuggled my face into his fuzzy ears. The nice tingly feeling of his tail brushing up against my arm.

"Kacchan, are you okay? I-I came to your room because I forgot my phone charger, but it seemed you were having a nightmare." He said, looking up at me from where we layed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a dream," I breathe out, only snuggling into him more.

"C-Can you let me go? Please? I k-kinda have to go to get m-my stuff to go to mom's place," He said, fiddling with his tail.

"Oh, yeah," I released him from the hug, him scurrying out the door. I sighed again. "Dammit, when will these things end?" I breathed, grabbing my hair with my hand.

I don't know how much time passed of me just thinking, but Ashido stepped through my door. "Hey, Midoriya is leaving. Come say goodbye," She said unusually gentle. For her at least.

I stood up, following her down to the common room, seeing Deku with his suitcase and everyone saying their goodbyes.

"Goodbye Deku," I say, engulfing him into a hug, burying my head into his shoulder, breathing in his scent. I looked at him. "Can I just come with you?" I ask. I was genuinely worried. With all these visions of mine, I can't trust him to be alone. I just can't.

"C'mon, you'll be fine without him. You have us." Kirishima said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not about me! It's about Deku!" I yelled, stretching my hand out to the green-haired boy next to me. "You think I'd be able to trust him going out there without me!? Or anyone there!? With all of this- this- this bullshit going on! That I'd be able to- Gah!! Dammit- Just-" I gripped my head, trying not to let my frustrations get to me too much. 

I took a deep breath. Everyone's attention was on me, no words were spoken. "With all of these things I've been seeing..." My voice barely escaped as a whisper. "I-I just don't want you to get hurt..." my arms fell from my head, falling down to my side. "You mean so much to me..." My voice cracked, a tear rolled down my cheek.