Summer Vacation (Part 1)

Hello! I know it's a little late for a summer vacation special but... I felt like it! Thank you so much for your support and I'm so glad you guys enjoy my story! I love all your nice comments and funny ones too. Thank you, I love all of you!<3

Deku P.O.V
(Takes place two months after 'The Ending')

"What!?" The class exclaimed. 

"Do I have to say it again? We're all going on a summer vacation," Aizawa sighed. "Yaoyorozu insisted to pay for a private jet, so we're leaving this weekend, there's a board in the dorms with a list of supplies you'll need. Class dismissed," He left, leaving the class without any further explanation.

"Deku! Wanna walk together?" Uraraka asked, hopping over to me.

"Sure! Is Iida coming?" I look over to see he's not behind her like he usually is.

"Oh, no. He said he was gonna chase down Aizawa to ask questions," She looked over to the door of the classroom that was wide open.

"That's Iida," I giggled. "Oh~" I was surprised at first, but that soon turned into purring. I felt Kacchan playing with my tail from behind me. 

"KaCchAn!" I slapped his hand away, my face turning as red as my shoes.

He knows I don't like it when he touches my tail out of nowhere. "I told you to stop doing that!" I snapped. He laughed.

"You know you like it," He laughed, walking out of the classroom. "My dorm, when you get back. I need help packing,"

"You can't even pack your own bags? Jeez," I muttered.

Though Uraraka heard and just smirked. She pulled out her phone.

--Chat--

Uraraka: Guys~

Bolt: We just got out of school and you're texting the chat already?

Uraraka: It's important

Alien: How so?

Alien: I just want to relax

Alien: No more chat today

Uraraka: It's bakudeku gossip

Alien: I'm listening

Deku: What's bakudeku?

Uraraka: your ship name with Bakugou

Deku: Kacchan?

Uraraka: Yep

Alien: Baku for Bakugou and Deku for Deku

Alien: Put em together you get bakudeku

Deku: Huh

Red Riot: I must know this gossip you speak of

Bolt: Yes please

Uraraka: Bakugou told Deku to go to his dorm when he gets there

Deku: It's to help packing! What's going through your mind right now?