To Hogwarts

Hey guys it's your favorite drarry shipper and this has no Harry Potter characters invovled but it's a pretty good au if I don't say so myself so enjoy!

Years after the dark lord met his demise, the world was at peace. What they didn't know was that The dark Lord left one thing behind. A portion of his soul inside of a child. His child. Aaron Lestrange- Riddle. He was only a few years old at the time and no one knew he was Voldemort's Child. He was then adopted by a half blood family, making him Lycan. But over time, he figured out who he really was. He wanted to be a good person but his soul stopped him. He vowed to keep his secret safe and protected. And then there was a girl. No one quite knew what her name was, but the power of the horocruxes transferred into her. Power cannot he destroyed, only transformed. Why did the horocruxes chose a random muggle born to give power to? Why not Harry Potter himself? The world will never know. Maybe it was fate. Maybe she was the chosen one.

—————————————-

"Aphmau? Are you sure you want to do this? It sounds fishy to me. I don't believe in magic." Slyvanna said as she watched her daughter get excited over the Hogwarts letter. "Yes mom! Yes yes! This explains all the werid stuff that happens. I know it true, I know it!" Slyvanna had spent years trying to protect her daughter from the world, now she was supposed to sent her off into an unknown one? No. "I'm not letting you go." Slyvanna said sternly. Suddenly letters flooded into the house, flying letters. The letters erupted into a song-like ritual. And explained everything about the basics of the magic world. At this point, Slyvanna was forced to believe, I mean a bunch of singing letters flew into her home! "Pack your bags Aphmau, I'm afraid they'll send death letters if I don't say yes." Later that night they finally found themselves at the door of the leaky couldron, and soon inside of Diagon Alley. The two were in awe of everything in the wizard world. And it was a lot to take in. They wasted no time in getting all of Aphmaus supplies (and a pet cat!) and when they were finally done, Aphmau strolled the streets. Suddenly, someone bumped into her. He was a tall boy with dark hair, and a bandana covering his eyes. They stopped for a moment to look at eachother. He felt firmilar for some reason. But not in a good way. He then walked off without apologizing and Aphmau rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Haha! Look at that confused little mudblood!" She turned around to see a group of kids, mean looking ones. A boy with a mask and black hair came up to her, "hello mudblood. Want to be friends? I'm Zane Romeave. She looked up at him. "What's- whats a mudblood?" The group laughed at her question and high fived, showing their tattoo marked with the words, "Shadow Knights." Aphmau felt embarrassed and wanted to run away, but two kids came in between Aphmau and the group. "Get lost before I-." The group was out of there in no time. She turned to see a girl with ice blue hair and eyes and a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Sorry about them, my brother isn't very kind towards muggle born wizards." The boy with blonde hair said. "They deserve a good kick in the- oh, hey, I'm Katelyn FireFist. Who are you?" Aphmau introduced herself and learned the boys name was Garroth Romeave. They were of pure blood families, and they helped Aphmau learn a little about Hogwarts and what was coming next. Soon it was time to board the train to hogwarts. Katelyn stayed with Aphmau, feeling bad about how confused she seemed. They sat in a compartment alone and then were joined by a girl. "Katelyn~Sama!" The girl exclaimed. "Nana!" The two hugged as the bubble gum pink haired girl sat across from Aphmau. "Hi, I'm Aphmau." Aphmau said, eager to make new friends. "I'm Nana! Pleasure!"

——————————————-

After half and hour of talking, the girls were almost at Hogwarts. As they begin to put their robes on and get their things together, There was a loud bang against their compartment door and four boys trampled in. They each had a armful or stolen sweets , and they were laughing while stuffing their faces. "Oh great. Just the people I love to see!" Katelyn said with extreme scarcasm in her voice. "Heyy ladies." A boy with White hair and green eyes said smoothly, winking his eye at the girls. "My names Travis Valkrum. And I'm sure you've already met Katelyn Valkrum as well..correct?" Katelyn growled with anger before slapping Travis across the face. "That's not my last name Travis, never will be." Travis grinned at at the bluenette and said. "Not yet." The other 3 boys laughed. She recognized one of them as Garroth Romeave, and she soon learned the other twos names. Laurance and Dante. Apparently they had a knack for flirting, and Katelyn warned Aphmau not to get caught up in them. Although they made the train ride annoying for Katelyn and Nana, Aphmau found it hilarious. This is going to be a fun school year.