The Ghost

Aphmau nervously got off of the carriage and stared in awe at the castle. All of the first years did the same. Nana quickly grabbed hold of Aphmau and Katelyn and led them into the forming line. While Aphmau pushed through the crowd, she stepped on a boys shoes. "Sorry!" She squeaked. She looked up to see Laurance. "Hey, it's all good." He said, smiling that terribly attractive smile. Aphmau blushed and looked away, nervous for what was to come.

The first years sat at the table as the sorting hat began its song. Nana sang along to the tune and reminded everyone about the four houses, Ravenclaw, Gryiffndor, Hufflepuff, and Sltyherin. Apparently though, after the war with Harry Potter and Voldemort, the houses had become more united and closer. They even almost did away with houses in general. "Nana Ashida!" Headmaster Hyria bellowed. Aphmaus new friend stood under the hat, "HUFFLEPUFF!" it yelled. "Obviously." Katelyn said. Nana walked over to the hufflepuff table.

"Zane Romeave! SLYTHERIN!" After that remark, many people whispered, "obviously, no doubt about it, clearly, and even "Voldemort Jr."

"Travis Valkrum! Gryffindor!"
"Laurance Zhval! Ravenclaw!"
"Aaron Lycan! Slytherin!"
"Katelyn FireFist! Gryffindor!"
"Kim Maple! Ravenclaw!"
"Lucinda Hawgroth! Ravenclaw!"
"Garroth Romeave! Hufflepuff!"

Many more students were sorted and soon Aphmau was called. She rose as eyes stared at her. She nervously sat on the chair and the hat was placed on her head. "Hmm. Sweet. Smart. Very smart. Very very Ambitious. I have to go with- HUFFLEPUFF!" Aphmau sighed and thanked Irene she hadn't gotten Slytherin (Slytherin gang?) and made her way over, hugging Nana along the way. She smiled and laughed. This is really amazing.

"Well bye! See you later!" Katelyn said with a small hug. "Bye ladies!" Garroth said, winking at Aphmau. Before Aphmau could say anything else, there was a loud boom and a scream. Everyone turned in shock to see Travis, on the floor and passed out. As predicted, the person who did that was Katelyn. "What? He tried to kiss me!" She said, shaken, but blushing. The group laughed and helped Travis up. "Well goodnight babe!" Dante said, winking at Nana. Nana blushed and said, "Dante! Sh!" The group broke into giggles again as the boys finally left. As the girls headed back to the dorms, Aphmau saw something that was a bit, unsettling. It was a girl, she looked scared and seemed to be running from something. Her eyes were white with no pupils and she was talking to herself. "Hey Nana, I'll meet you back in the dorms. Be right back!" Aphmau said, pushing the girl aside. She made her way over to the girl. She was a Ravenclaw. "Hey, are you okay?" She called out. The girl snapped her head up and her eyes flashed. "Help! I'm! Possess-." The girl stopped and her eyes changed color. "Hi! I'm okay! Just cramps you know." Aphmau then grabbed the girls hand and the girl pulled a charm from her pocket, it was a pentagram necklace, made of diamond. She pulled it to her chest and then she went back to normal. "Hey! Sorry! I um, spirits tend to possess me. There's a lot of them here you know. Probably brought the Nargles too.." the girl said. "I-um are you sure your okay?" Aphmau asked in confusion. "Yeah it happens pretty often. By the way I'm Kim! The spirit says it wanted to say something , can you stay close by in case it gets out of control? All you have to do is hold the necklace to my chest." She said. Aphmau nodded and backed away, watching as Kim's eyes changed colors and her voice changed.

"I need to possess this girl. I am not a bad spirit! I am a good one trying to help. I have awoken for a reason. My name is Ginny. I have sensed a dark magical force. Very, Very dark. Please be careful and tell the headmaster! Please! I think- it could be- Voldemo-."

Aphmau held the charm to Kim's chest and Kim changed back to normal. "Why did you do that!" Kim said, clearly angry. "You- or that ghost! We're yelling!" Aphmau said , tears forming in her eyes. She was an easy crier. "Whatever hm, thanks anyways." Kim said, staring to walk off. "Bye! I'm Aphmau by the way!" Aphmau said, making her way down the hall. What was that ghost talking about?