Bandana boy

Aaron walked down the hallway, avoiding the disgusting couples around him, heading to the library. Almost everyone was asleep, but Aaron was able to sneak out of the slytherins dorm to get to the library. He searched the restricted section carefully, desperate for information .

The dark world of magicks
History of dark arts
How Harry Potter defeated the dark lord
History of Voldemort's Horocruxs

Bingo.
As Aaron began to open the book, whispers started to surround him. It was parsel tounge. Aaron groaned and clutched his head.

Voldemort is in you.
Open the cabinet
Kill the muggles.

"Hey!! Are you good?"
Aaron turned around to see a girl. She has raven hair and bright caramel eyes. She headed towards the restricted section. "I've never broken a rule before..." Figures she's a hufflepuff. "Hey, strange guy, do you know who voodllee-motro is?" Aaron quickly placed a hand over the girls mouth, careful not to hurt her. "DONT say his name. HES DEAD." Aaron shouted. Aphmau backed away, scared of Aaron. Aaron tried to apologize, but he was losing the battle in his head. His head pounded and pounded as parseltounge erupted in his ears. He ran away from Aphmau, leaving her alone in the library.

Aaron stood in front of the mirror, in pure fear. Voldemort's eyes were in him. The snakelike, horrid eyes have now replaced Aaron's beautiful dark eyes. Aaron cried out of them as he placed a bandana over his eyes. It was the red one his mother gave him all those years ago. It was Harry Potters velvet handkerchief. His mother stole it from him and instructed Aaron to burn it, but he didn't. Because that handkerchief inspired Aaron to be a hero, even when the blood running through you was evil. He watched as a group of friends pass by, some of them in obvious relationships. The raven haired girl, there was something about her. She emitted almost a sense. It hurt the evil blood in him and he needed to figure out why.

He didn't ask to be the dark lords son.