#2

"Grabs your bags and run into the car. Shupshup. We already have lost so much time. We were supposed to leave at 2 but it's already 3 PM and all because of Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin is always late, yeah but Jungkookie? I bet he is packing half of the house with him." Yoongi complained in the corridor by his back bag that had enough clothes for the trip and some things to entertain himself while he's bumping around in the car in his seat. Namjoon was standing also by him with Seokjin, Hoseok, and Taehyung. But still, Jimin and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen.

"OMO! IU is looking for some man idol to collab with!" Jin shouted loudly. Not even three seconds passed until they heard loud footsteps coming hurriedly their way, soon revealing it to be Jungkook.

"What!?" he shouted with a mini voice crack as he threw his bag next to the door, past the other boys and walked to Jin who was trying to hold back his laughter.

"It actually worked. You're finally here. I'm sorry, Kookie but IU isn't interested in a collab at the moment." Seokjin said before finally bursting out into laughter and so did the others who were standing in the lobby except for Jungkook who frowned and slumped his shoulders, being disappointed and mad that others tricked him with such childish thing but still worked on him.

"Stop frowning and cheer up because today, we're finally going on a road trip. Just like you've always wanted, right Jungkookie?" Seokjin said as he placed one of his hands on the youngers shoulder, feeling bad for making him sad. Jungkook slowly bringing his head back up, a playful half-smirk lingering on his lips, making Seokjin furrow his brows.

With a quick swift movement, Jungkook had grabbed Jin's hand and twisted it behind his back, making him yelp out loud and then hearing Jungkook chuckled playfully, "Don't mess with me and IU or I will do worse."

"Yah! Disrespecting an older person than you like this? Aish, what a brat we've raised." Seokjin hisses as he's trying to slap his hand away, just to fail miserably. Jungkook laughing his White Chicks one of the guys laugh, making Taehyung chuckle from his spot as all the others watched with amusement at the two bickering with each other. 

Seokjin understanding that Jungkook won't let go of him before he apologized to him, gave up and said with a higher-pitched voice and a mocking tone " Oh, all-powerful golden maknae, please forgive me for my sin."

Jungkook let go and giggled at his Hyung who was rubbing the hand that was stuck behind him because of the younger. 

"You know, you just could be like other normal people who brush it off, not trying to fricking kill someone." Seokjin said as he grabbed his backpack and threw it on, ready to go. Actually, all of them were ready to go except Jimin who still hadn't come out of his room.

"Let me see what he's up to now." Yoongi muttered as he took off his shoes and walked away from the others, towards Jimins room. Arriving there and opening the door to see Jimin on the bed, headphones in and scrolling on his phone. When he saw Yoongi on the doorstep with a crooked eyebrow, JImin immediately took off his earphones and smiled widely at his Hyung, making his eyes disappear.

"Do you know what the time is?" Yoongi asked, still not moving from his spot and waiting for the younger to answer his question. Jimin looked at Yoongi before answering.

"It should be around two..." he muttered quietly as he picked up his phone to check the time, opening the phone, he screeched in shock. He looked at Yoongi wide-eyed, shocked at how much the time already was. Yoongi just chuckled at the younger. He wasn't mad. How could he be mad when Jimin wasn't at fault. He just got carried away doing on his phone whatever he was doing.

"I'm so sorry. I was so amused by the Army's replies on our twitter and tweet's of us on twitter. It's actually so funny to read those, knowing that they think we won't see them. Did you know that the user namtiddies17 would like to see us on an amusement ride that seemed so scary and everyone wanted to see Hoseok-Hyung and Jin-Hyung on it?" Yoongi laughed at the username but then looked at Jimin with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Well, show me the tweet in the car and maybe will go there someday with RUN BTS and make Hobi and Jin-Hyung go there, hm? Now grab your bag and let's get to the car. Everyone is ready and waiting for us." Yoongi said as he watched Jimin smile at him and shuffle to the bed, grabbing his phone with earphones and then his bag and followed Yoongi to the corridor where already everyone was.

"Finally, now let's go." Jungkook said as everyone grabbed their bags from the ground and slipped on their shoes, walking outside to the car. But before Jungkook jumped in the car, he shouted loudly, "Let's get it!"