#5

"How is this possible? You're always with Jungkook. How could you let him just walk off without seeing anything, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked frustrated as they all searched around in their area with flashlights, trying to find their lost maknae. Taehyungs head hanged low, sad and angry at his own mistake.

"Maybe he just went to take a piss or a dump in the woods. I mean, we never know." Hoseok tried to reason but Seokjin cut that opportunity quickly off.

"Yeah. He's been gone for 10 minutes now. 10 WHOLE minutes."

They searched all around the road but nothing was seen and no one dared to go into the dark, thick woods. Everything was utterly quiet, anxiety rising in the pit of the boy's stomachs, scared for the missing youngest. You couldn't hear any insects, birds, wind; only their own footsteps. It reminded Namjoon a little too much of Dead Silence, making him regret that he ever watched that damn movie in the first place.

Yoongi suddenly let out a small, squeaky, quiet scream; making everyone look at him. He was frantically pointing at something that was near the edge of the road by the forest. Stepping closer to it, there were some dragging traces and it led into the woods, some branches on the trees were broken but there was a thing on the ground that the boys recognized as Jungkooks. It was his flashlight that was broken, clearly fallen from his grasp onto the ground and from that hard impact, the poor device broke.

"Uhm, you know. He might still be taking a shit somewhere...right?" Hoseok asked, not wanting to believe the obvious. Everyone stared at him with unbelievable expressions, not wanting to hear the moment. Just as Seokjin was about to open his mouth and spit back a response to show how serious it was, a car rolled down the hill from where they had came from and stopped after their's vehicle and a young man, around their age stepped out of the car. He was wearing a black cap, black tight jeans, a velvet hoodie, and a mouth mask that he took off when he approached the six males.

"Hey! Everything alright here?" he asked as he stopped in front of the others who stared at him quietly.

"Sorry. So rude of me. Where're my manners? I'm Seungri. Nice meeting you!" he said as he held up a hand to shake and Seokjin was the only one to grab it and Taehyung widened his eyes. On Seungri's sleeve were droplets of red liquid, extremely similar to blood. Seungri saw where Taehyung was staring at and then quickly pulled his hand away and hid it behind his back.

"So, you guys having any problems?"

"Yeah, actually we do. A friend of ours went missing." Yoongi said with narrowed eyes, not trusting the new guy.

"Really? Oh, that's a real sucker you know?" he said awkwardly, scanning around the forest with his eyes, looking for something. When he stopped, his eyes settled on the closest person to him who happened to Seokjin. 

The air was tense and everyone stared at the weird stranger in front of them, waiting for something to happen until it did.

Seungri punched Seokjin in the nose with his elbow in a flash, making his nose bleed and stagger back and eventually fall on his back, stumbling on the same spiked cord. Yoongi went to hit him with his flashlight but he was grabbed from behind, one of the person's hand squeezed around his throat and the other wrapped around his mouth, dragging him away from the other people and into the woods. His vision went blurry and he lost consciousness.

At the same time, Seungri had grabbed a pocket knife from his jeans pocket and stabbed it into Taehyungs stomach and twisted it inside him, making him scream out in agony and fall onto his knees, holding hands on his wound.

Jimin was knocked off of his feet onto his back and a person with a maks appeared in front of saying- "goodnight" before swinging a bat at his head, knocking him out cold.

Hsoekm tried running away from the others, from all of the mess, traumatized for life. He looked behind himself to see Taehyung bleeding on the road while being unconscious, Seokjin trying his best to stay awake, Jimin just laying flat on the ground with a beat-up face, Yoongi was nowhere to be seen and Hoseok saw as a person with a mask stabbed Namjoon in the upper back, Namjoon standing there for a second there with a blank look before blood started to rinse out of his mouth and he collapsed onto the ground.

Hoseok stumbled with his phone, trying to call the police while his eyes were tearing up, his throat was burning and the adrenaline was kicking in more and more. He couldn't even see clearly where he was running anymore.

Hoseok fell onto his stomach as he felt a sharp pain go through his left hip, making him drop his phone and the screen shattered. He looked down to see an arrow in his hip, blood already soaking his pants and shirt. He was biting down hard while trying to pull the arrow out but he was too late.

The man approached him with the bow and looked down at him. Hoseok pleaded to be let free but to no avail.

The man looked at his bow for some seconds and then threw it on the ground, making Hoseok believe for a second that he was let go but he was very wrong. The man wrapped both of his arms around Hoseoks neck and started choking him, cutting off all of the air. Hoseok struggled for a long time before it all went black in front of his eyes and he lost consciousness.