#7

Everyone shut up as they heard the jingling of the keys behind the metal door and the click of the lock, door opening slowly. The guys didn't dare to breathe as three guys in black capes and white masks with golden design on it stepped in, quietly looking at them.

"Only you four are awake? How long will it take for them to wake up." the first guy in the mask stated, annoyed before walking towards the youngest.

"Jeon Jungkook, right? Come with me." he said as the other two males grabbed both of his hands and lifted him up and started dragging him out of the room, Jungkook struggling in their hands, shouting to let go of him.

"Wich one of you is the second youngest?" the same guy asked Seokjin, who just huffed out a breath annoyed.

"And why should I tell you?"

"Because it could cost you your life."

"And here come the typical threats," Seokjin muttered under his breath, the masked guy missing it, "But it's me. Can't you see from my face that I'm twenty-four years old?" Seokjin said while pointing a finger at his face, Yoongi and Hoseok just observing quietly from the side, scared for the older.

The masked man quietly looked at him before grabbing Seokjin's hand and twisting it behind his back, making him yell out in pain.

"When I come back, the second youngest better be awake then." The man said as he let go of Seokjin, letting him fall onto the mattress, flat on his stomach. Leaving him to groan in pain as he left the room, leaving the other males behind.

"The fuck is going here?" Yoongi asked after a moment of silence. Hoseok looked up at him with a sad face, hugging Seokjin.

"I have no idea." Hoseok replied with pity, scared of what's to come.

"Guys?" A groggy voice from behind them echoed, a messy-haired Namjoon said while waking up. Groaning in pain and holding his stomach tightly.

"Namjoon-ah." Seokjin spoke softly, looking up at him with a sweet sincere smile as he was still in pain.

"What's going on? And why do you look like that...and Yoongi? Hoseok?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain because we have no idea either but what I do know is that we have to wake Taehyung up fast before they get back." Yoongi answered, whispering.

"Why? Who? I'm so confused right now."

"We all are, Namjoon-ah. Don't worry, we'll be okay. I'm going to go wake Taehyung up." Hoseok said and turned around, ready to head over to him just to see him already sitting up, sleepily staring at them.

"What do you want from me?" he asked with a weak voice, holding his stomach with both hands where the bandage was.

"Taehyungie!"Seokjin exclaimed happily, glad to see him okay...kind of.

"Taehyung, listen. We have no idea either what's going on nor where are we. But some guys might be back soon and they're looking for you. They already took Jungkook for some reason. But are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Yoongi explained as he was also worried for the younger who was still sitting on the other mattress.

"No, not really. It just...aches. I thought stabbing would be more painful." Taehyung said, his voice quivering.

"I think they gave us painkillers or something to ease the pain." Namjoon said behind Seokjin, still feeling dizzy.

"So does that mean they don't want anything bad?" Hoseok asked, feeling a little hopeful.

"I don't think so, Hoseok. We were stabbed, beaten, injected, and what else just to bring us here. I don't think they want anything good." Yoongi answered the younger, who slumped in his place.