21~Sick

*Y/N

I hate my colds!! I can't do work and I can't be happy when I'm sick, like who doesn't? Colds that turns to cough then, fever. Then, my phone rang and I got my phone and saw it's my boyfriend, Steve.

~CALL~

Y/N: Hi babe..

S: Babe! I missed you so much! I just landed from the tiring mission. How are you my love?

Y: Not so fine, love.

S: (Worried) Why my love? What happened?

Y: I'm just sick, nothing else. 

S: I'll come--

Y: No! You'll get sick too.. I can't let you get sick because of me.

S: Nonsense! My girlfriend needs me and I'll take care of you for those times I haven't taking care of you because of this mission.

Y: Steve my love, you don't need--

S: Bye, I love you!!

Y: Steve... ste--

~END~

"Curse you Steve!" I said while giggling a little. I tried to fix the mess in my bed. All the dirty tissues are in the bin. I tried to get some rest before Steve arrived. 

*Steve

When I arrived at me and Y/N's shared house. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I put my bag down on the couch and went to our bedroom. I have bought some sweets, soda, chips and flowers for her to be better. As I opened the bedroom door, I saw her peacefully sleeping on my side of bed and cuddling my pillow. I closed the door gently and placed everything in the table. I removed my shoes and my clothes. I changed into my undershirt and some jogging pants and I removed the pillow from her gently and put it back into its place. I carefully lay beside her. I cuddled her and she moved a little and I kissed her head. I rubbed her arm and slept with her.

~After an hour~ 

I felt her suddenly sat up. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me shockingly. 

"You're home!!" She suddenly screamed and she sat on my lap and she hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her neck and chuckled.

"I'm home, my love. I'm safely home." 

"Steve, please just hold me.."

"I will baby. I will.." I kissed her neck and I moved upwards and put my back on the headboard and I kept holding her, like what I promise. 

"What time did you arrived?" She suddenly asked.

"An hour ago. I went straight here when I knew you're sick."

"Love, just stay. I will be better if you don't let me go."

"Never in my life that I will let you go. I have you forever with me." She broke the hug and I leaned near her lips and kissed her. Just then, she broke the kiss and she turn her face in the opposite side and sneezed.

"Excuse me.." She said cutely.

"That's okay my love. Did you drink medicines?"

"Yeah, I have."

"I may have brought you some things that might help you cheer up."

"Steve, you don't need to do that. I just wanted your presence, nothing else.

"Too late for that, love." I point out the direction to where her gifts are laying.

"Steve, you're too sweet. Thank you so much for your gifts and I appreciate the flowers, but I can't smell it, because of my colds."

"That's okay darling.. For now, we'll stay here and I'll take care of you." 

"Thank you so much, my love. You're too good for me."

"You're worth it, love. I love you so much."

"I love you more babe." She pecks my lips and she snuggle back onto my chest and I caressed her hair and rubbed her back.